Chapter 20 He Found Out...

*Katie's POV*

"Katie~" Why are there arms around me? "Katie, time to get ready for school." I opened my eyes and twisted around to see Donghae pull away from me. "Oh good! It works on you to."

Donghae left my room and I sighed. Ever since I watched that movie 2 nights ago, I haven't had a good nights sleep.

--(Flashback)--

"No!" The curse smiled and thrust the knife at me.

I woke up on the couch screaming. Kyuhyun was the first 1 at my side, but was closely followed by EXO. Kyuhyun asked me a question, and at first I couldn't understand him. "Are you okay?" I nodded slowly,

shaking hard. Kyuhyun came up beside me on the couch and hugged me. "I shouldn't have let you watch that movie. I'm so sorry." Kyuhyun kept apologizing to me.

"We shouldn't have picked that movie." Suho apologized as well.

I noticed Beakhyun, Chen, and D.O huddled together in the back of the group. After a few moments Chen stepped to the front."Do you want to hear a song?" I nodded, still unable to speak. The 3 readied themselves and began to sing Miracles in December. I let their voices calm me down, enjoying the lullaby.

I soon found myself leaning my head against Kyuhyun, doing my best to stay awake. "Better?" I nodded. "Good. Thank you. I think she's okay now." The EXO members slowly retreated back to their rooms. "Try to sleep now." Kyuhyun slowly set me down on couch. "I'll see you in the morning.

The last thing I remember is seeing Kyuhyun settle himself on another couch.

--(Flashback Over)--

After that night, Kyuhyun and I had promised each other that we would never tell the others about it. I got off of my bed and got ready for school. After tying my tie, I walked down the stairs with a yawn and entered the dining room. Everyone was at the table eating eggs and something else. Eunhyuk was the first 1 to notice me as I took the seat next to him. "Did you sleep alright?" I shook my head and yawned again, noticing a worried look from Kyuhyun.

"How about some of us walk today," Leeteuk suggested. "Kyuhyun can drop Katie off at school."

"Okay." Kyuhyun answered him. Everyone finished eating and getting ready. Leeteuk, Heechul, Kangin, Siwon, Kibum, Zhou Mi, and Ryeowook had left early so they would make it to SM on time.

"See you later!" Henry said as the rest of us boarded the vans.

"Bye!" I closed the van door and rested my head against it.

After ending his talk with Donghae, Kyuhyun sat in the driver's seat and started the van. "Are you alright?" He asked me.

"Yeah, just tired." I replied with a yawn.

"Well take a nap. I'll wake you up when we get there." Kyuhyun instructed. Happily I followed his order.

---

"Yah, you look exhausted." Jansu remarked as I took my seat beside her. "Here." She reached into her book bag and pulled out a thing of coverage. "It's a bit paler then your skin color, but I'll only put on a little, that way it covers it, and you don't really notice the color difference." She dabbed a little on. "There we go! All done."

"Thanks." I looked to the front of the room and saw Baekhyuk and his goonies around Jaeshi. "Why do they always do that?" I asked aloud.

"Who?" Jansu noticed where I was looking. "Oh, who knows. It's trouble against trouble."