Chapter 17 Planning

*Katie's POV*

What to do? I stood there while the girls in the crowd screamed. *Eh. Theres plenty of time to get revenge at home.* I slowly started walking towards Ryeowook, and the screams grew louder. I held out my arms and gave him a soft hug. "I'm gonna kill them." I mumbled quietly.

Ryeowook laughed a little and let out a cheer, turning around and hugging me back. "I guess you can wear the ring now." He whispered quietly.

The other members started ooing. "Your favorite is Ryeowook?"Leeteuk asked in a satisfied voice. Ryeowook let go of me, and I nodded, most of the anger gone thanks to the hug. "Hes a good kid. Thank you for coming up here and talking with us. You can go back to your friends now." I dipped my head to the and left the stage as Leeteuk and the others started to give advice for tests and things like that.

"Katie!" Jansu ran up to me and gave me a tight hug. "Oh my goodness! You got to hug Ryeowook! You looked so shy with your face turning red. I don't think I've ever seen someone turn so red before!" She started rambling on about the shades of red she's seen on people, and times she's turned red. She looked up at meand noticed me scowling. "Oh, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just gonna kill my oppas when I get home." I answered.

"Why? What they do?" She asked me with increasing curiosity.

"They pulled a dirty trick to get something out of me." I told her. "Don't worry though." A thought popped into my head. "Yah Taehyun." I called him as we got close to the table. "Could you take me home tonight? My oppas can't pick me up."

"Yeah I'll take you home." He said with a smile.

"Thank you." I thanked him with a dip of my head.

Jansu and I returned to our table and listened to the advice SuJu was giving. "Well, that's all we have for tonight." Girls let out moans of protests. "Lets do this again sometime, okay?" The girls let out happy squeals. "Bye!" The members walked off stage and were replaced by the principal.

"Thank you Super Junior for the wonderful time. I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful night, and will hope we'll have a wonderful school year!" The principal walked off the stage and the curtains closed.

Jansu let me borrow her phone to text the members. I chose Yesung since his was the only 1 I remembered.

Taehyun's taking me home. I'll have him drop me off a block away.

-KS

I gave Jansu her phone back. "Alright. So we're ready to go?" Taehyun nodded and led us out of the gym, out the school gates, and around the corner to his car. I gapped at the sleek car. It was a bright red mustang GT with 2 black stripes going from the hood to the back fender.

Jansu walked by me and up to the car, but stopped when she noticed me gapping. "Are you coming in?" I nodded and walked up to the car.

---

"Bye!" I waved goodbye as Taehyun drove off. I had him drop me off outside some apartment building, about a block or 2 away from the dorm. I started down the street and used the time to figure out my revenge on Leeteuk. "Isn't he off sometime soon? Ha, I'll have to get some ideas from Kyuhyun or Heechul." I spent the rest of the walk home planning my revenge, and how to do it.

I walked through the gate and saw only the living room light on. "I wonder who's up." I slowly opened the door, walked inside, and took off my heels. As I walked into the living room I saw Yesung, Donghae, Zhou Mi, and Sungmin asleep on the couch. *Aww, so cute.* I saw Kyuhyun on the computer, most likely playing Starcraft.

Quietly I walked into the kitchen and looked through the members' schedules that lay on the small table. "What are you doing?" I looked up to see Kyuhyun watching me from the doorway. I didn't say anything. "Who's are you looking for?"

"...Leeteuk oppas." I mumbled.

A smile appeared on his lips. "I'll help." He came over and helped me search through the papers. "Here we go. What do you want to know?"

"When's the next day he has off?"

Kyuhyun looked through the packet. "He's off in a weeks." He answered me. "Why?"

"When's the next day your off?" I asked him.

"The same day hyung's off." He gave me a look. "Why?"

"Could you help me get back at him please?" I asked with aeygo.

A smile popped up on his face. "Tell me what you want to do." I squealed in delight and told him what I wanted to do. For the next hour we planned on what we were going to do, and what we would need. "Alright. We need 1 bag of flour, 4 things of confetti, and gather all the alarm clocks in the house. Anything else?"

"Nope, that's all. Thank you for helping me oppa." I walked over to him and gave him a quick hug.

"Don't say thanks yet. Go to bed." Kyuhyun patted my shoulder.

"Okay. Night." I ran up the stairs into my room and changed into my pjs. Grabbing my bear and looking up at the ceiling, I sighed. "This will be fun."

----------------------

A/N: Sorry it's late! I started 2 new stories, so now my updates will be later. Don't forget, I'm taking requests for chapters with the members. Please comment, vote, and share!