Chapter 19 Sleepover!

*Katie's POV*

"Really?!" I asked excited.

"If hyung is mad at us and Suho say it's alright. You have clothes?" Kyuhyun asked me.

"Yep." I held up the bag that held my new pajamas, a book my parents sent, and an outfit.

"Okay then." Kyuhyun took out his phone and dialled a number. "Hello Suho?... Me and a friend might need to spend the night... No we weren't kicked out...yet... Okay. Please be ready incase we're running... Okay. Possibly see you in a few." Kyuhyun closed his phone. "He says it's alright." After a few minutes we reached the gate and walked through them. "If he's mad, drop the bags except the ones with your clothes and run to the apartments as fast as you can." He instructed me.

"Okay." Kyuhyun slowly unlocked the door and stepped inside the house. Everything was quiet. I walked over to the couch and saw my tablet laying on a cushion, it was dead. "Where is he?"

Kyuhyun left me and went into the kitchen for a few moments. "He found the muffin, tea, and fell for the nozel." He reported. "Put your stuff down here for a second." He put his bags down by the bathroom and I did as well. "Be ready to run, just incase." I nodded and braced myself. "Yah hyung! We're home!"

There was a few moments of silence before I heard a door slam shut. "Yah Kyuhyun! Katie!"

Kyuhyun pushed me towards the door. "Go, go, go!!" We bolted out the door with an angry Leeteuk following behind us. We took off past the gate and up past the fence towards the SM apartment buildings.

I glanced behind us and squealed. Leeteuk was 2 feet behind us. "Faster!" Kyuhyun and I ran through the apartment building doors towards an elevator that had a young man standing inside while keeping it open.

"Hurry up!" He yelled at us. A hand brushed against my shoulder and I let out a squeal and ran faster, racing ahead of Kyuhyun.

I stopped inside of the elevator and saw Kyuhyun speeding up. "Close the elevator!" The boy let go of the door, and Kyuhyun slipped inside, just as the door shut.

We both sighed in relief and i fell on my butt onto the floor. "Hyung, you didn't tell us your friend was a girl." I looked up and saw the boy staring at me. Now that I had a chance to actually look at him, I realized that the boy was D.O.

"Hi. I'm Katie Smith." I greeted him and waved.

"Oh, she's your guys' sister?" D.O asked Kyuhyun.

"Yeah. As you can tell, Leeteuk hyung's mad at us so Suho said we could stay at your place for the night."

"Why's he so mad?"

Kyuhyun and I exchanged glances. "You could say we pulled a few small pranks on him and he got mad." I said slowly.

D.O looked between Kyuhyun and I with suspicion. "Uh huh. A few small pranks." The elevator stopped and we walked into a small hallway. D.O opened the door for us and Kyuhyun and I walked into the apartment.

Boys were running all over the place, having pillow fights, being chased by angry hyungs, wrestling on the floor, only a few watching a soccer game. It's exactly the same as at SuJu's house.

"Xuimin, look out!" I let out a squeal as someone plowed into me and knocked me onto the ground. I lay on the ground shocked, and stared at the brown eyes that were staring back at me.

After what felt like an eternity, someone pulled the boy off of me, and Kyuhyun helped me up. "Are you alright?" Kyuhyun asked me. I nodded, still in shock.

"Look where your going Xiumin!" I looked over to see Exo M's leader Kris, yelling at Xuimin, who was trapped in a headlock.

I realized that everyone in the room was staring at me. "Umm..." My cheeks suddenly grew hot and I waved hello to them, scared that I might squeak if I tried to speak.