Chapter 6 First Day

*Katie's POV*

"Katie, wake up." I let out a moan and held my bear tighter. A hand shook my shoulder. "Katie."

I grabbed my blanket, pulled it over my head, and rolled over, making a cocoon. I felt a smaller and less harsh hand shake my shoulder. "Come on Katie. You need to get ready for school." Yesung said. I didn't move. DBSK had stayed till eleven last night and I still wanted to sleep.

Donghae let out a sigh. "Lets get Heechul hyung." I heard their footsteps leave my room, only to hear another set come back.

"Katie." I heard Heechul say while shaking me quit hard. I slapped him, which might not have been a good idea. "Donghae, go in the bathroom and get a bucket of water." I tensed when I heard water running. I stuck my bear and lion under my pillow and curled up in a ball, waiting for the water to hit.

A few minutes passed before a cold sensation hit me. I screamed in shock and sat up in the bed. I looked at Donghae, Yesung, and Heechul in shock. "What was that for?" I yelled.

Heechul gave me a look. "Get ready for school." Was all he said before he, Yesung, and Donghae left the room, closing the door behind them. I let out a moan and got out of bed and walked over to my uniform that lay on my desk.

I grabbed the clothes and ran to the bathroom. I washed my face, put on DO, brushed my hair that I had straightened last night after my shower, and changed clothes.

I ran downstairs into the dining room where everyone was eating cereal. I sat down by Sungmin and filled a bowl with frosted flakes and milk. "Katie, why is your hair wet?" Sungmin asked.

I glanced up at Heechul, who was sitting across from me, and glared at him. "I washed it again." I said a little coldly. Sungmin didn't ask me again as we finished breakfast. After I washed my bowl, I ran back up to my room and brushed my teeth and put on some mascara, darker tan eyeshadow, and lipgloss, and ran into my closet and grabbed my bookbag. The members had went shopping for me and bought the things I needed for school. They had gotten me a teal bookbag with pink flowers and leather straps. I walked down the stairs where some of the boys were running around.

Siwon looked up at me from the couch as I put my shoes on. "Are you alright with walking to school? You don't need me to drive you?"

I shook my head. "No. I'll be fine oppa." I said, going over the streets that we were on yesterday in my head.

"Alright. If you get lost though, just call me." I nodded. The members and I had exchanged numbers the night before.

I stood up. "I'll be leaving now. Bye oppas!" I said goodbye to my oppas and walked out of the house to school.

---

I stood just outside of the SungQwan gates, amazed that I made it here without getting lost. In the U.S., I rode a bus to school, and I knew every corner of Millville. Here, almost all the buildings looked the same.

I remembered the promise I had made to that Jansu girl yesterday, and walked through the gates. Kids were everywhere. A group of boys were playing soccer between the trees with a group of girls cheering them on. I caught the gaze of a skinny girl with brown dyed hair, giving me a glare. I walked faster to the main doors with the grand stairway, and looked for the girl.

A few minutes had passed before I spotted Jansu coming through the gates with 2 boys on her heels. She stopped for a moment and looked around. When she looked towards me at the door, she ran up the sidewalk towards me. "You waited for me!" She squealed excitedly. The two boys ran up behind her. "Oh, this is my older brother Taehyun." She said motioning towards the taller boy. He bowed slightly and said hello. He reminded me of 2PM's Taecyeon. "And this is his friend Yunmin." The boy who had the same hair style as Aaron dipped his head, but didn't say a word. "Come on. Let's get you to Ms. Kim."