Chapter 11 Everland

A/N: This may be long, so sorry if I update late.

*Katie's POV*

"Katie." A soft voice whispered, gently shaking my shoulder. "You need to get ready."

"5 more minutes?" I asked the person, holding my bear tightly.

"You've already had your 5 minutes." Ryeowook said, gently shaking my shoulder again. "Come on, we have to get ready."

"Alright. I'm going." I said, pulling the blanket off me. Yesterday when everyone had come back from their schedules, Leeteuk had announced we'd be going to an amusement park. What he didn't say, was that I was going to be woken up at 7. "Why do we have to leave so early?" I asked Ryeowook before he left.

"Because, we have to go on an errand quick. Now, get ready." Ryeowook closed the door behind him. Letting out a sigh, I climbed out of bed and changed into the outfit I got yesterday with the open shoulders and bluish black pattern. I played with my SM necklace as I washed up quick and brushed my hair.

I ran down the stairs, followed by Leeteuk, who was being pushed from behind by Kangin. Yesung was helping Ryeowook finish putting the milks, juices, pancakes, and syrups on the table.

I took a seat by Siwon, who handed me the pancakes. "So what errand are we doing?" No one answered me. Letting out a huff, I poured on the syrup and ate my pancakes, taking the occasional drink of banana milk, which I had become addicted to.

After everyone finished eating, we ran to our rooms to finish getting ready. I brushed my teeth, put on mascara, tan eyeshadow, and lipgloss, and ran downstairs and put on my gray Nike's. "Lets go!" Heechul yelled, pushing a sleepy Leeteuk out the door. I followed Yesung, Kibum, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Heechul, and Ryeowook in the one van, sitting in the back window seat with Ryeowook on my left.

"Can you please tell me what's so important that we have to do this so early?" I practically begged Ryeowook, shaking his knee.

He gave me a big smile. "Sorry, can't tell."

"Aww! Why not? Just give me a hint, please!" I pleaded.

Ryeowook glanced at Kyuhyun, who gave him the stink eye. "Ah, lets just say you'll be happy when you see what it is." He said tentavly. I let out a sigh, and we drove the rest of the way, I no longer asking about the "errand."

-----

"We're here!" Heechul exclaimed. Everyone climbed out of the vans.

"Oh, we're at the airport." I said in surprise. "We're picking someone up?"

Ryeowook nodded. "Come on. They should be waiting for us." He grabbed my wrist and we ran over to the other members, who were walking inside the building. People of different races walked around us, but mainly Koreans. I remembered just a few days ago I had walked through this place with Jung Hoon.

"Yah. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Siwon, Hangeng, and I will go find them. Everyone can do whatever for the next 10 minutes, then meet back here."  Leeteuk instructed. Everyone went their separate directions, leaving me alone.

I looked around and decided that I would call home. I found a place to sit in an empty waiting room, and dialled my house number. "Hello?" I heard my sister answer in English.

"Hi!" I said excitedly.

"Katie! How's it goin'?" She asked. "What are ya' doin'?"

"It going great. I'm waiting at the airport while Super Junior picks someone up. Probably Sora and her friend since they're supposed to come back from a trip. After that, we're going to an amusement park. Anywho, what's everyone doin' at home?"