The Confession

Hye-Seons POV:

"Namjoon?" I whispered to myself as I looked at my wrist to see him grabbing it.

"I like you a lot-" he said with a cute tired like voice.

"huh?" I said as I looked back down at Namjoon where he quietly slept.

I quickly kissed him on the cheek and walked into my room.

Why did I do that? Oh my goodness I just kissed him on the cheek. Why is my heart beating so fast? I like him too. I don't just like him, I really like him. Calm down Hye-Seon.

My parents came home and didn't even notice him sleeping in the kitchen.

The next morning I woke up and walked into the kitchen. All of a sudden someone wraps their arms around me. I turned around to see who it was and it was Namjoon. My face was close to his.

"Good morning," he said with a smile on his face.

"Good morning," I replied back.

"Even though my neck hurts, I'm glad that I accidentally fell asleep," he said with a chuckle.

"Your neck?" I asked as I ran and got a towel and dunked it in warm water, "sit down."

He obeyed and sat down. I massaged his neck and put the towel on the back of his neck.

"I'll make us breakfast," I said, walking to the fridge.

   "Now, are we a couple?" He asked looking at me.

  I grinned a little bit and looked down.

  "I take that as a yes," he said as he walked towards me and held me.

Namjoon POV:

   Since Hye-Seon was mine I started placing kisses all over her.

   "Hey, what if my parents see?" She said trying to escape from my firm grip.

  "They left awhile ago," I chuckled as I continued.

   She kept asking questions so I turned her around and kissed her.

   "Oppa!" She yelled as I kissed her again.

   "Quiet down." I laughed.

Thanks for reading !! I might make a short 3 chapter book about them dating but idk idk anyways thank youuu for reading !! ㅠㅠ sorry for making the last part short, forgive me !