Who is Bangtan?

Hye-Seon POV:

"Eun-Ji, do you know who Bangtan is?" I whispered to Eun-Ji.

"I think it's those boys who date all the pretty girls. Why?" She asked me with a confused look on her face.

"Is Namjoon one of them?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure." She responded.

"Oh ok." I nodded my head getting back to studying.

A few minutes of silent until Eun-Ji gasped and looked at me.

"You like one of them and that one is Namjoon." She whispered in my ear while giving me a shocked expression.

"Ani. Ani. I'm just curious because he returned my phone." I said as she gasped again.

"I-I- I t-texted the one and only Namjoon? From Bangtan?" She asked while her eyes opened wide.

A few minutes later the bell rang for lunch. I quickly put my stuff away until someone started helping me. I looked up and grew a shocked expression then quickly grabbed my bag and ran out of the classroom.

Namjoons POV:

After the bell rang I was gonna go talk to Hye-Seon until I seen that Jimin beat me to it. But she acted really strange and ran away, which left Jimin shocked.

"What did you whisper in her ear?" I said laughing.

"I wanted to eat with her because she was really pretty but I guess she has heard about us." He shrugged and laughed a little.

"Or she has heard that you date girls for 2 months and after that you pretend you don't know them." I laughed while grabbing his shoulder.

Hye-Seons POV:

Now that I know Bangtan isn't people I should hang around I should try to avoid them at all costs. But I still owe Namjoon for returning my phone. I'll just buy him some lunch and that should be good.

I headed go to the lunchroom with my tray and I was walking over to Eun-Ji until a guy grabbed my tray and then grabbed my wrist. He leaded my towards a table with a bunch of boys and sat me down. I was too shocked to notice who they were until I seen Namjoon sitting next to me. quickly I slid my tray over to him.

"Uh please accept this as my way of paying you back for returning my phone." I said as I quickly got up and walked out of the lunchroom.

Namjoons POV:

It took so much work for me to sit her at the table for 2 minutes when all I wanted was a conversation. I sighed until I seen that Jimin got up and went after her.

Hye-Seons POV:

I went to the vending machine to grab a small snack and a drink. Then all of a sudden I feel breathing by my neck so I turn around and see Jimin leaning towards me.

"I'm sorry about scaring you in class." He apologized while giving out an innocent smile.

"You didn't scare me it was just kinda weird." I responded shyly while looking at the ground.

"Will you forgive me if I buy you dinner sometime?" He asked while smirking.

"U-uh sure-" I said before he interrupted you.

"I can get rid of any plans I have just for you." He said as he moved his hand to the side of your face moving the strands of hair behind your ear.

"I'll get back to you on that." I said as I rushed to the classroom.

Namjoons POV:

During lunch I got up to go walk around the school and then I started wondering where Jimin went. Maybe he went to go find Hye-Seon or he could have her locked up in the janitors closet trying to seduce her. After that I got a little jealous. Quickly I ran to the nearest closet and it was quiet. I sighed out of relief and walked past the class room and saw a girl in there. I stopped by the window and got a better view. It was Hye-Seon taking a quick nap.

I walked into the classroom and sat next to her. After the school bell rung I quickly got up and ran out of the classroom.

Hye-Seons POV:

    After the last bell rang I walked Eun-Ji to the bike racks, then walked to the bus stop. Suddenly a car pulled up in front of me and the door opened. Min-Jun walked towards me and greeted me with a hug. He opened the passenger seat door and let me in the car. While Min-Jun was driving me home he started to talk about Bangtan.

    "Did any of them talk to you today?" Min-Jun asked me.

     "Yes, Namjoon and someone else I don't really remember his name." I said with a confused look on my face.

     "If they hurt you just tell me. Okay?" He responded.

     "I don't think they are like that, Min-Jun. they are just really weird." I explained while laughing.

    After a few minutes of driving we were finally at my house. I was about to get out of the car until he grabbed my wrist. I turned back and looked at him then he leaned up to my face.

    "W-what are you doing-" I quickly said before he made me quiet by kissing me.

    I was so shocked I stood there for a few minutes then finally left the car and rushed inside my house.