Namjoon

Hye-Seons POV:

Since it was the weekend I decided to meet Eun-Ji at the café to start off our day. Me and Eun-Ji were gonna get coffee, go see a movie, and go ice skating together. Soon after I got to the café Eun-Ji showed up. We got two coffees and sat in the café for a few minutes until a group of boys show up. Eun-Ji got pretty excited but I thought it was because her favorite song started playing in the café.

When I took a look up to see who the group of boys were, I was a little shocked. All the boys were looking at me. I slowly covered my face with a menu and got Eun-Jis attention.

"Why are they looking at me?" I said with a terrifying look on my face.

"I think they all like you~" she said woahing.

I slowly looked back up at them and awkwardly smiled. Then, Namjoon got up and came to my table.

"Nice seeing you two here. What are you guys doing today?" He asked.

"We are just hanging out." Eun-Ji quickly responded.

"Ah~ if you want me and the boys can join you two." He said giving Eun-Ji a smile.

"Yes. I don't see w-why not." Eun-Ji said while nodding her head quickly.

"Yeah sure." A said giving him a smile back.

Namjoon gave them the signal and they all came over and sat with us. It was a little awkward at first but then Hoseok started cracking jokes. The table slowly became a loud mess.

"Min Yoongi why are you staring at her like that?" Jin asked giving a concerned look.

"I need to talk to you." Min Yoongi said while pointing his finger at Eun-Ji. She was so shocked, she sat at the table for a few seconds until she rushed after Min Yoongi.

Eun-Jis POV:

I quickly got up and ran after Min-Yoongi. I honestly don't know what's going on but it looked like he had something serious to talk to me about.

"Yes?" I asked while walking closer to him.

"I don't think I can do this anymore." He said as he placed his hand over his face.

"Huh? I don't get what you're saying." I said as he began to grab my hands.

"I've never thought I could look at a girl like I used to." He said trying not to make eye contact with me.

"What?" I said giving him a confused look.

"I like you." He said looking at me forcefully making eye contact with me. He then pulled me into a tight hug.

Namjoons POV:

Hye-Seon looked a little uncomfortable without Eun-Ji. I decided to take this chance to comfort her.

"Hye-Seon-" I called for her as she got up to take a phone call. She quickly stood up and left the café. When I was starting at her through the window, I noticed a car pulling up.

Hye-Seons POV:

While sitting at the table with the rest of the boys I got a phone call from Min-Jun. I quickly stood up and left the loud café to answer the call.

"Hello?" I said as a I see a car park in front of me. A man came out of the car and I quickly realized who it was. I quickly hung up the phone then ran to Min-Jun.