Oppa!

Hye-Seons POV

My alarm clock went off at 6 am this morning because I needed to head to school early this morning. I promised Seul-Bi that I'd clean the classroom for her since she had to go to an appointment. While getting ready in the morning I quickly searched for my phone before realizing that I dropped it somewhere last night.

"Aish~" I sighed as I put my homework in my backpack and headed to the bus stop.

Namjoons POV:

I decided to go to school early today so I could drop off this girls phone in her classroom. When I picked up her phone I seen that there was another text.

Min-Jun: Is everything okay? You haven't called back. I just called to let you know I'm back in Korea and I want to meet with you before class. xo

"Maybe I should text this person?" I asked myself before Jin interrupted me.

"Having fun with that girls phone?" Jin smirked while sipping coffee.

"How'd you know?" I said as I slipped the phone in my pocket.

"Because I went through the phone trying to figure out whose it was. I thought Jungkook brought home another girl last night." Jin laughed as he walked out of the kitchen.

Hye-Seons POV:

Cleaning the classroom in the morning was easy because all you had to do was make sure the desks were straight and that the board was cleaned off. While I was cleaning off the board a guy walked in.

"Um, excuse me is there a Hye-Seon in this class?" He asked while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah. I'm Hye-Seon. U-Uh what do you need?" I asked him shyly.

"You see last night you kinda bumped into me and you dropped your phone." He explained as he pulled out my phone from the pocket inside his sweater.

"Ah~ thank you so much! I owe you." I said happily as I took my phone from out of his hands.

"It was really no trouble. But- oh yeah my name is Namjoon but you may know me from Bangtan." He said while smiling.

"...Bangtan?" I asked.

Namjoons POV:

"Someone in this school doesn't know who Bangtan is? Is she an exchange student who hasn't left her house?" I thought to myself

"Oh it's just a group I'm in don't worry you don't have to know who we are but, since you owe me why don't you eat with me and the boys during lunch?" I asked with a smile.

Before she answered another guy walked in. He walked towards Hye-Seon and greeted her with a forehead kiss. I could feel my hands clenched in a fist but I don't know why.

"Oppa! I've missed you!" She yelled as her face grew a large smile.

I felt like I didn't need to be there anymore so I just walked out of the classroom and went to the field I usually hang out at. I leaned against the wall until I heard a familiar voice call my name. When I looked over it was Sugas ex girlfriend Bo-Ra.

"Oppa, are you okay?" She asked as she walked towards me.

"I'm fine." I said just so she would leave.

Bo-Ra was just a groupie. She only dated Min Yoongi to get the nickname 'Sugas girlfriend'. We all thought she was genuine with her feelings towards Min Yoongi but she only used him to make another man jealous and to get her name out into the media. Sadly she started to flirt with Jimin outside of school and it broke Min Yoongis heart. Luckily Jimin's a good friend and he didn't have any feelings for Bo-Ra.

Hye-Seons POV:

Min-Jun has been my first love ever since I've met him in middle school. Me and him did everything together. I was so heartbroken when I had to leave him in America while I was in Korea for college. But luckily he came back with his parents because he begged his dad to start a business here.

"Who was that guy?" Min-Jun asked while observing my body making sure I wasn't hurt.

"Oh. Last night I bumped into him and I dropped my phone so he came by and dropped it off. His name is Namjoon and he's from this group called Bangtan I think?" I shrugged.

"Go home early and get ready for dinner because our families have reservations at a restaurant tonight." He smiled as he patted my head and said his goodbyes.

Min-Jun has a very wealthy family and his parents have been supporting my family for the longest time. Our families have been hoping that we get married so we can all be an actual family.

Namjoons POV:

While walking back to the classroom I see that guy from earlier walking towards me.

"Don't touch her." He said as he stopped in front of me.

"All I did was drop off her phone and it's a coincidence that we are in the same class." I explained while chuckling.

"Good, I think it'll be better if you stay acquaintances rather than friends. Okay?" He said in a stern voice then continued to walk down the stairs.

A few minutes later I walked into the classroom with the rest of Bangtan and all the girls went crazy except for Hye-Seon. She kept her head down and continued to read. While I was walking to the empty seat next to her a girl came running into the class and sat in the seat. Quickly I pretended that I was going to sit in the next seat just so I wouldn't embarrass myself.

"It was really obvious that you were going to sit next to that girl." Hoseok laughed as he whispered it into my ear.