Prologue

This one is just a sneak peak! The story starts in the next chapter! Enjoy!

This chapter contains sexual content. Reader discretion advised!

"Baby," he laughed, "slow down."

"I can't" said Aishu impetuously, "come here!"

She grabbed him by the hair and pulled his lips to hers. He groaned as the position held him tighter. Instinctively he jutted in to her and she moaned loudly. A breathless laugh escaped his lips as she raised her hips against him urgently. The bed creaked as their pace increased and when she climaxed a scream rented the air.

He finished himself just behind her before collapsing on top of her.

"You are insatiable," he breathed.

"So are you," she grinned.

He smiled at her as the moonlight fell on her naked breasts, making them glow in the night.

"So what do you do?" he asked.

She laughed freely. This was so not like her. She was not the girl who sleeps with a man she barely knew. In fact, he is the only man that she had ever slept with, not that it was uncommon here but she has just broken all the rules, hasn't she? She had met him or rather banged in him three days ago in a coffee shop and sparks had flown in the air. Her friends had left her alone and she had had coffee with him. They had spoken for a long time that day only to realise that they had never asked each other's name. Now they still continued to find things about the other.

He sat up on his elbow and cupped her right breast, teasing the peak. She moaned and tried to pull his mouth to the aching bud. He shook his head and grinned.

"I?" she said disgruntled, "I am a software engineer student. I study here as the colleges near my place are not up to the standard."

He bent down and pulled her nipple in to his mouth, biting down on it. She hissed and her knees bent on their own accord. Her breasts were sensitive alright.

"So," he said, pulling back with a smacking pop, watching her breast settle back, "What does your family do?"

She tightened her thighs together against the moisture. "They are farmers," she said licking her lips as he kissed his way down to her navel.

"Who are in your family?" he asked, nipping the skin of the navel and pulling on it.

She groaned and he stopped. She swallowed and said, "My granddad," he slid his hand down her belly to her core, "My grandmom," his fingers ran the length of her slit, parting her lips, "My dad," a finger slid in slickly, "My mom," His breath was on her hot core, "My brother," he kissed her, "My-" she groaned as he slid his tongue inside, cutting herself off.

He pulled his tongue out but she was quicker, grabbing his head and pressing him to her. She could feel his smile as he nipped her inner thighs and when he returned his attention to where it was wanted, there was no more question of talking.