Thirty Nine - 2

WARNING EXTREME SMUT- PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. PLEASE.

"I was so worried something had happened to you. I can't lose you Buck. You're everything to me."

He gave a handsome half grin,"You really mean that doll?"

You nodded.

He pulled you for a kiss.

It was soft and sweet at first then it turned into something more.

Ever since you and Bucky had sex it's always been on your mind.

The way he kissed you, they way he took his time, the way he touched you.
Everything was perfect and left you wanting more.

You climbed onto his lap straddling him and his hands wrapped around your waist and pulled you closer as if you weren't close enough.

His large hands roughly roamed over every part of your body before landing on your butt as he gave it a rough squeeze.

You smiled.

He buried his face in your neck,"Ive missed you baby doll."

You gently leaned your head back and allowed Bucky more access to your neck.

Bucky kissed and licked every possibly centimeter of sensitive exposed skin as he quickly turned you on.

You could feel him getting harder from under you.

You slowly wriggled your hips around rubbing your bottom on his hard on.

He groaned and gripped your waist.

"Such a tease doll."

He flipped you onto the bed as he crawled on top of you.

He kissed your lips again, more roughly this time.

He gave you a lazy and incredibly sexy half grin,"Fuck baby. I've been thinking about this for days."

His hands slid down the sides of your body softly and slowly before his fingers found the buttons of your blouse.

He gave another devious smile before he ripped the shirt open, popping off all of the buttons.

"Guess we'll have to get you a new one." He nonchalantly said before ducking his head down and attaching his lips to the skin around your breasts.

He kissed and sucked on the area leaving hickeys in his wake.

You bit your lip to stifle the moans rising in your throat.

He undid your bra and kissed your breasts.

Your back arched and a small moan escaped your lips.

Bucky smiled.

"Naughty girl. Be quiet. You don't want the neighbors you hear like last time."

You blushed and Bucky began sucking on your nìpple.

You gasped and bit your lip again.

With your back arched and your fingers firmly grasping the sheets Bucky continued sucking on your breasts and nìpples until you couldn't take it anymore.

He kissed down your stomach.

It made you feel uncomfortable at first.

You were so ashamed of stomach and your weight but Bucky kissed every part of you like he loved it.

He kissed the scar on your stomach and you flinched.

"It's okay baby." He said.

He continued kissing the skin and each stretch mark as he treasured your body.

"You're absolutely perfect and I love every part of you doll. Don't be ashamed. Every time I see that little body of yours I get so fucking hard."

He pushed his hips down into yours making you feel how hard he was.

You gasped.

"You like that baby?"

You nodded.

"You like seeing how hard you make me?"

"Yes Bucky." You squeaked out. You always were so nervous and submissive in bed.

He got off of you, took off his shirt and unbuckled his pants and pulled them down.

His boxers hugged him nicely and hung low on his hips.

He pulled your pants down next, making sure to kiss your legs all the way down to your ankles.

Once they were off he got back on top and kissed you again before moving his lips down you the top of your panties.

His kissed right above your panties and hips.

"Fuck, doll you smell so good. I can't wait to taste you."

Your eyes widened as he began pulling your panties down.

Once he got them off you nervously held your knees together blocking yourself off.

"What's wrong doll?" Bucky asked kissing your jaw and pulling away.

"No one has ever um. I've never..I.."

"No one has ever tasted your sweet püssy?"

Your eyes widened and your face turned redder than it has ever been.

"Bucky!" You squatted his arm.

"Don't be nervous now doll. It'll be okay. I'll take care of you. You'll love it. I dont expect anything in return."

You looked away not being able to look him in the eyes.

"Oh. Um okay."

"We don't have to do it doll."

"No. I want to. I want you to." You finally looked at him and he crookedly grinned.

"I knew you would."

He crawled back down to your hips kissing his way down before spreading your legs.

Your breath hitched.

"Such a pretty püssy doll."

Bucky had such a dirty mouth but you loved it.

His head ducked down between your thighs and you stiffened.

He kissed your soft inner thighs as tightly gripped the skin there.

"You're so fucking soft baby."

He kissed the other thigh now still firmly gripping them.

His soft full lips traveled up your thighs and made their way to your sensitive area.

"Relax baby. I just want to make you feel good."

That's about as dirty as I can get in one sitting. I'm sure that was more than enough. Part 2?