Chapter Six: Hot Texas Days

Dying Inside:

Chapter 6:

Harry’s POV:

*11 days until Concert*

“Harry!” I heard someone call. I got up, from stalking Annaliese’s twitter, and walked to the sitting room of the bus. I looked around to see Paul and the rest of the boys sitting there. “Hey…” I said awkwardly before sitting down on the arm of the couch. “So the boys tell me that you want to meet this fan.” Paul started and I nodded. “Her name is Annaliese and she’s 17. She has cystic fibrosis and has two sisters.” I said and he nodded. “Where’s she from?” he asked. “Austin, Texas.” He nodded when I answered. “Do you know anything about her parents?” he asked. I shook my head. “I can go on her Facebook and see.” I said and he nodded. I went to Facebook and searched Anna. I clicked on her profile and clicked on her mom, Judy Gardner. I handed my phone to Paul and he put the number in his phone. “I hope you’re ready to change this girl’s life.”  He said and I smiled.

Annaliese’s POV:

“It’s so hot!” I whined and sat down beside Zoe. We were waiting for our parents to come and pick us up from soccer practice. I was wearing an orange ombre tank top, short blue jean shorts, and orange TOMS. “Hell yeah it is.” She complained, putting her black headphone jack into her phone and went on her music. She handed me an earbud and I put it in my ear and she turned on her One Direction playlist. Rock Me played through them as we bobbed our heads to the beat. I started to sing softly and began on my Social Studies homework. As soon as I finished it and One Way or Another started to play, my mom came. “Bye Zo, see you tomorrow.” I smiled and got up, putting my bags away. I walked to the car and got in, putting my bookbag on the floor. “How was school?” mom asked me as I buckled up and she pulled away. “Good.” I smiled and played on my phone, eating pretzel crisps.

I laid on my bed and went on my laptop. I went to my YouTube page and saw I had a lot of views on my latest video. I read all of my comments and answered the ones that I wanted. I smiled as people tweeted it to the members of One Direction. “What are you smiling at?” McKenna asked as she jumped on my bed. She was wearing a white tank top with small black hearts on it and black faux leather shorts. “All of the comments on my videos.” I smiled and showed her. She smiled too and read them all. “I want to make a Q&A video next. Do you and Carlee want to be in it?” I asked her as she rolled her neck and clicked her mouth. She did it a few times before nodding. I nodded too and went on my Twitter

@Anna-BananaGardner: send me and @MickeeGardner questions :)

I posted the tweet and put my phone on the charger. “Kenna, Anna time for dinner!” mama called to us as we both got up and walked downstairs. We sat at the table and fixed our plates. For dinner, we had meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and broccoli. I put cheese in my mashed potatoes and my broccoli as we said a quick prayer and started eating. “Carlee, do you want to be in a Q&A video with me and Kenna?” I asked her and she nodded. “That would be fun!” the 9 year old smiled. She was wearing a blue and lime green sleeveless plaid shirt that tied in the front and lime green jean shorts. We ate in silence except from the small talk my mom made with us. When we finished, Kenna and I washed dishes and we sat in the living room. “What’s on?” I asked mom after I took my enzymes. “Law & Order.” She answered and turned it on. We all watched, sitting close to each other on the couch.

Please Vote, Comment and Fan!!

Please read my other stories on Wattpad