Chapter Fifteen: More Changes and Bad News

Dying Inside:

Chapter 15:

Annalise's POV:

I messed with the cords of my oxygen tank again as I sat in Algebra 2. I felt really weak because my lungs aren't taking in the amount of oxygen it needs. "Are you OK?" Zoe asked me and I nodded absentmindedly. She nodded slowly, not believing me and continued to take notes. I could see the room spinning as I slowly closed my eyes. "ANNA!" I heard Zoe yell as I saw darkness.

----------------------------------------

I slowly opened my eyes to a bright room. I groaned and felt the migraine pounding my head. "Hey Sleeping Beauty, are you OK?" I heard my mama's boyfriend, Travis, say. "Travis, why are you at my school?" I asked him, confused. "You're not at school sweetie, you're in a hospital." He said and looked at me, concerned. I looked around slowly to see the familiarity of the room. The black flat screen hanging above the mini fridge. The light blue paint covering the bland walls. "Your mom went to take Carlee to her dialysis treatment." He said and I nodded. "Can you wake me up when they're here?" I asked him and he nodded. I pulled the blankets over me and closed my eyes, falling asleep instantly.

"Anna." My mom said as I woke up slowly. Carlee and McKenna were playing on Travis' laptop as he was watching football on TV. "Hey." I said softly as she put a bowl of buttered egg noodles with extra cheese and a club sandwich. "Thanks." I said, eating my food slowly. "You alright?" She asked and I nodded, swallowing my food. "I'm just a little tired." I said and she nodded slowly. "you worried us Anne. the nurse had called us because you fainted in class." she frowned. so that's what happened, I said to myself and looked at her.

"The doctor told us earlier that we might have to do the surgery earlier than expected?" "how early?" I asked her. "Maybe, tomorrow or Friday." She said and I frowned. "What about the concert?" I asked her. "if you're still in recovery you can't go." she said and I felt my whole world fall apart. I wanted the opportunity since I've heard of One Direction and now it's being taken away? I sighed as the door opened. "Is she awake?" I heard my doctor asked and he walked in. I looked at him with a frown and he sighed. "Alright, let's talk."

A/N: Sorry for the late and probably short update. My wifi is messing up on my computer so I have to write on my phone. Super sorry guys! ❤️

Please read, comment, and vote for all of my stories

Please follow me! I love you guys ❤️