Chapter Twelve: Big News

Dying Inside:

Chapter 12:

Annaliese's POV:

I jumped up quickly. "What!?" I yelled as she sat beside me. "I'll read the email. Dear Judy, I have seen the videos of your daughter, Annaliese, and we noticed how much she loves One Direction. Knowing that you don't have much money, we would like to send you and your three daughters' tickets to see our show, as well as meet and greet passes and backstage passes so they can be with the boys before the show and watch them practice. Please answer this email. Sincerely, Simon Cowell and Modest! Management." She said as I screamed. "What's wrong?" McKenna and Carlee came into the room and looked in. "We're going to meet One Direction!" I smiled as they both started freaking out. I went onto my twitter and clicked new tweet.

@Anna-BananaGardner: got the best news ever :)

Everyone replied to my tweet as I turned my laptop off. "Let me start dinner." Mama said as she got up and walked to the kitchen.

I was sitting on the couch with Carlee and McKenna as we watched reruns of Gossip Girl. "Dinner's ready." We heard mom say as we got up and walked to the table. We sat and fixed our plates. It was chicken fajitas with stir-fried vegetables. I put sour cream on my first one and bit into it. "Have you told Zoe, Scotland, and Delaney yet?" McKenna asked me, eating some Mexican rice. "No not yet. I'll probably tell them after dinner." I answered. "This is so cool, I'm so excited you're famous." Carlee smiled as I chuckled. "I'm not famous silly." She giggled and continued eating.

After my treatments, I walked upstairs and went into my room. I turned on my laptop and logged onto Netflix and went to Criminal Minds. I clicked onto an episode and started watching it. My bedroom door opened and I looked up to see Carlee holding her stuffed teddy bear, Mr. Stuffington. I paused the episode and looked up at her. "Hey Carls." I said patting the empty spot on my bed. She crawled next to me and laid down. "Hey." She smiled and laid her head on my pillow. "What's up?" I asked her. "I'm bored." She said dramatically and I smiled. "Well I'm not doing anything entertaining." I said and she looked at me. "Well mama is doing paperwork and Kenna is talking to some boy on the phone." She said and I looked at her. "What is Kenna doing?" "Talking to some boy." She said before I sat up. "McKenna Faith!" I called to her before I heard her footsteps go towards my room. "Yeah?" she asked with her iPhone against her ear. "Who the hell are you talking to?" I asked her and she bit her lip lightly. "No one..." she lied and had a motor tic which was her nose twitching. She has her tics more when she's lying or under stress. "Don't lie to me Ken." I said to her and she sighed. "This boy named Ryder." She blushed and I smiled. "HEY RYDER!" I said to her phone and she moved away from me. "He said hey." She smiled and put her phone on speaker. "Ry, you're on speaker and my two sisters are in the room." she said, laying her phone on my bed between the three of us. "Hey McKenna's boyfriend." Carlee giggled and Kenna covered her face, blushing hard. Ryder chuckled. "Hello Kenna's sister." He said. "Awww, Ken he sounds cute." I smiled and she hit me playfully. "Shut up." she giggled and stood up. "But McKenna, I wanted to talk to your boyfriend some more." I joked as she groaned playfully and left with her phone.

Please read, comment, and vote all of my stories!

Please follow me! Love you <3