Chapter 3

Mira's POV
I walked back to Fairy Hills a million thoughts flooding my mind. I've always admired Laxus since the Tenrou island incident when he changed. I'm glad we gave him a second chance.

He is pretty cute too.

What the hell am I thinking?

I've never really liked a guy like this before, Sure I've noticed some are cute, but I didn't have this desire to be with them like this.

I fingered the tips of my hair nervously. Sure, I was older than Lucy and Levy but I wasn't sure if I was ready for this. But part of me was glad for the excuse to be with Laxus too.

Master said he would cover for us since we didn't want the rest of the guild knowing about this.

"You seem to have a lot on your mind." A voice said. "Erza!" I squeaked turning around. "It's Dragon Season isn't it?" She asked.

"What how do you know about it!" I said. "Master told me about it and told me too keep an eye out here at fairy hills." She said. "Oh god who else did he tell?" I asked.

"Just Gray, Juvia, and your Sister." "Did he tell elfmen?" I asked my voice going louder than it should.

"No he's out of town on a job." Erza said. Whew. Elfmen could get so over protective and he might get hurt trying to keep me from Laxus. "Make sure Elfman doesn't find out please." I begged. Erza nodded understanding my worry.

"Well you'd better get some sleep while you can, you will be on the run for a while once the boys get back." She said and I nodded walking into Fairy Hills and headed into my room

I locked the door behind me kicking off my shoes and putting down my purse and keys.

I walked into the bedroom to see Laxus was sitting on my windowsill.

My eyes widened and I took a step back.

He saw me and quickly crossed the floor coming to me.

"Laxus you can't be in here this is a girls only dormitory. And besides I don't think I'm ready for what you have in mind." I said my hands up as I slowly backed away. "Oh you will be ready." He purred pushing me up against the wall and he kissed me.

It felt as if electricity zinged through my body and to my lips leaving a tingling feeling when he pulled away. I stood there shocked(Literally).

"That's just a taste of what's to come. Now I have to get back to set up preparations. Don't worry I'll be back for you soon." He said and disappeared.

I sank to my knees and sat on the ground stunned.

He kissed me. And...  I liked it.

I could still feel the touch of his lips on mine and the electricity crackling in my breasts.

I held myself waiting for the feeling to go away and it subsided, but I could still feel the electricity sparking through me.

I got into bed fully clothed my eyes wide open. How was I supposed to sleep after that, I felt more alive then I ever have in my life.

I went back to the guild the next day and went behind the bar. I mindlessly polished the glasses my mind still on the encounter with Laxus.

"Hey Earth to Mira. You okay." Lucy asked. "Oh yeah I'm fine." I said which was the opposite from the truth. I was terrified of what was going to happen next, but I still longed for Laxus' touch.

"I'm just scared about what's gonna happen next." I admited. "Me too. I haven't seen a sign of Natsu since he left yesterday."

"Where's Levy?" I asked looking around. "I don't know she might not be here yet. Or more likely she's in the library researching this dragon season thing." Lucy said. I nodded, that was probably it.

But what if Gajeel had got to her?

Levy's POV
I walked down to the book store maybe it had more books about dragon season.

I entered the shop scanning the shelves and picked up a book titled Dragon Slayers and put on my Gale-Force reading glasses and scanned for a mention of Dragon Season.

"Hey Levy." A voice said and I jumped my book falling to the ground.

It was Gajeel. Uh oh.

Gajeel looked at the cover of the book I was reading. "Dragon slayers." He said. "Well I know why your intrested. But why read about it when you have the real thing right here." He said with a grin.

"Um." I stammered. "I perfer to read about it because it's less forcing and I can go at a pace I'm comfortable with." I said trying to drop hints that he should back off because I wasn't ready.

"Oh." He said sensing my tone. "Well sometimes you have to get out of your comfort zone." he said and approached me.

I froze. Sure me and Gajeel had gone out together and kissed maybe once or twice but he was kinda scary like this.

"Yeah well that day's not toady. So I gotta go bye." I said and ran off towards the guild hall.

I reached the door and looked over my shoulder luckily he hadn't followed me. I sighed relieved and entered the guild hall trying to act normal.

I saw Mira and Lucy chatting and went over to them. "Oh Levy we were just wondering where you were." Mira said. "Are you alright? Did something happen?" Lucy asked noticing I was on edge.

"Oh nothing happened." I stammered. "Just nervous." I said which was partly true.

This was gonna be a looooong month.