Chapter 21

Cobra's POV
A piercing whistle went off and I peeled his eyes open and sat up. Kinana started to stir besides me and was blinking sleepily.

I looked up to see the others looking down at us, grinning like fools, Meredy had a camera in her hands. Racer let out another wolf whistle.

"What the hell!" I growled blushing a little. Kinana sat up and finally realized what was going on and was blushing a lot.

"You two are sooooo cute!" Meredy squealed from behind the camera and took another pic. I growled. Kinana was still red as a tomato.

"Hey Kinana, Erza and Mirajane are on the lacrima and they want to talk to you." Jellal said breaking the teasing streak. Kinana got up with a quick glance at me and then followed. I narrowed my eyes at Jellal but told myself to not get to territorial.

"Awe your so cute when your embarrassed." Angel teased and poked my cheek. I growled.

"All your doing is growling your like a little pussy cat." Angel teased. "A pussy cat with a fine lady." Racer said. I glared at him.

"You go anywhere near her and I will not hesitate to rip your organs out of your body." I threatened. "Ooh scary." Racer said.

"I hate you all." I deadpanned.

Kinana came back and Jellal following after her. My gaze snapped to her.

"Lucy and Natsu still aren't back, and people are starting to wonder where I am, especially Laki." She said.

"I'll bring you back then." I said standing up.

"Leaving so soon." Meredy whined. "You have to promise to come and visit us." Angel said. "Oh-okay." Kinana stammered.

"Come on let's go." I said and she followed after me.

"Cobra are you coming back?" Jellal asked. I stopped a little surprised. "Yeah, I don't think fairy tail would react very kindly to me." I said turning back around.

"Cobra got his girl, now you need to go get yours!" Meredy announced and pushed Jellal. "Go get Erza!"

Kinana stifled a laugh behind her hand. "Come on let's go while they're distracted." I said and we walked out.

"I hate those guys." I muttered. "Angel and Meredy were actually really nice." Kinana said. "Good." I said gruffly. "And your really nice too." She said and planted a quick kiss on my cheek and I grinned.

"Let's not do any kissing right here because I can bet you that they're staring out the window watching our every move." I said and Kinana giggled.

Eventually the house faded into the distance and I relaxed a little, thou I was listening for any sign of trouble, I guess I was still a little on edge.

We walked in silence for a while. That was one of the things I liked about her, she didn't try and fill silence with small talk like most people.

Why would she want someone like me thou? Now being alone with her, the territorial feeling had faded, and I snapped to my senses. I should get away from her before I hurt her, I'm a criminal I'll only bring trouble to her doorstep.