Long way from home ( chapter 4)

Ok I know I'm a horse and the I'm built to cover long distances, but really. This is such a long way and it keeps going on....

And on

And on

And on and on and on

Ok I'm bored now. I think I'll have a look around, with my eyes haha.

Oh look a tree,

Another treeee,

Trees,

More trees,

And even more trees,

Oh look a tiger, no I'm kidding just more trees,

OMG

I hate my life right now, it is so painful.

Hey, does anyone know if it is possible to die from boredom,

If not I just created it,

Oh dear, I've lost it. I have had to much sun I'm going to start seeing things. But of course I wont see things like that, because I'm stronger and smarter than that. To believe that there is a purple bunny rabbit, sitting there in front if me right now, reading the newspaper and drinking from a carton, that says carrot juice.

Oh hey look a rabbit. Oh really I thought I just said.
"....."

Ok I really,

Need to,

Get out of this sun.

I looked around me and saw that I was being caged, in a kind of in a circle of men on horse. Yippee ... any way Joey, you know the really harsh one, was riding right next to me. Every now and then I could see him glance at me, so I turned my head and stared right back at him. So when he turned again and saw I was looking at him, he did a double take and looked right in to my eyes . I could see in his eyes that he was trying to figure out something. What it was I didn't know, but by the way he was looking at me I could tell that it was bothering him. Ha. I was bothering him. My amusement shone through as I snorted. It was sort of a horsey laugh because he frowned at me and then leaned forward towards me, he leaned so far forward that he practically fell off his horse, but caught him self just in time. I shook my head and turned to look the way that I was walking.

___________________________

Time jump
___________________________

We had begun to slow down, when the men got tired. They stopped and got off their horses, two of them stayed to hold me and they were being quite mean about it to. When they had tied the other horses up, they began to roughly pull me to two trees, side by side and tied me in between them, one rope tied to each of them. However they had tied it so tight, that I could nearly move. It also meant that I could bend down and eat the really, really green grass at my feet. I started to poor at the ground and whicker at the men, to get their attention, finally after about half an hour of constant trying. Joey gave up and came over.

"What!" He said to me. I bent down as far as I could, before raising my head and doing it again. After a few tries he seemed to get he picture and bent down to get a hand full of grass for me.

He held it up to my mouth and I took it out of his hands and looked at him, hoping the he would give me more, but he didn't, he just chuckled at me and then turned and walked away.

I wanted to call after him and say ' hey come back, do you really think that one hand full of grass, is going to feed me' but I couldn't, do you want to guess why because I am a horse. I shied and turned my head up as far as it could go.

Looking up at the stars, I noticed that they looked the same as the one on the plains with not herd. It the place around me was so different, with the sleeping bags and the fires, the music and the laughing. Looking over the hills, I only just began to notice that I was a really long way from home, and my journey had only just begun to run its course.