Chapter 21 part 2

Recap

A man was sitting in a chair in a darker corner of the tent. I couldn't see his face properly but that did not last long. As I kept my wide eyes on him he began to rise from his seat and began to walk forward. I'm to the light.

I gasped as i saw his face. My eyes growing impossibly wider at the sight if him. He was beautiful. He looked so strong, with muscles straining through his shirt. His dark hair. His eyes. Everything. It was........

_________________________

First encounter

It was him. My savour. My obsession. My confusion. My lust. My wonder. My rider. Damien. It was him, he was here standing in front of me, for the first time when I have been a human.

A human I was a human. How could this be possible. I haven't been able to turn in years. I have tried so many times, only to fail, but now here I am.

We stood there in silence. Staring in to each other's eyes. Not in a lovey dovey way, but I am way that meant we were properly looking at each other. Taking in every detail and storing it in our memory. Looking at each other like it was the first and the last time that it would ever happen. Oh how peaceful this silence was, but how much I wish he would speak. So I could remember was he sounds like, and see if it had changed listening to it through these ears.

I was brought back to the reality when he took a step forward. My eyes snapped back up from where they had been gliding down his chest and back to his eyes. He continues to walk forward towards me. Taking slow and measured steps. As if he was afraid that he would scare me. I don't know why he would think that though. I could never be scared of him. Other people might be, with his tall frame and his godly body. But I know that he would never hurt me.

He took the final step towards me and stopped barely an arms reach away from me. Oh how i wished to just reach out and touch him.

I didn't need to though. He did that for me. Reaching out his hand he lifted it up to pull a stand of hair that has been blowing carelessly in didn't of my face out of the way. Then tucking it behind my ear. As he did that his hand brushed my cheeks. Ever so lightly it was, like a feather but I still felt it. It felt hot. Not scolding hot it didn't burn, but it felt so warm. Making me want to lean in to it and keep it there.

Strange, iv never felt that before. Could it get any better than that. Then it did.

Do you want to know why haha. I bet you do ...

He spoke, haha it sound silly I know but even that small word "miss" and the words that followed it " are you alright" made every thing in side me warm up and feel like it was melting. Oh god. The voice of an angle.

He's my angle, I owe him, he saved me from that pain that turned me in to this human form, that had been absent from me for many years.

I then realised that I hadn't answered him. Oh his rude of me. He probably thinks I'm weird. Oh what am I saying I am weird but he doesn't need to know that.

It came out as nothing more than a whisper. "Yes, I am fine" my voice was rough and sore from the lack of use. I needed a drink.

As if sensing this he turned away from me and towards the side of the space. To which he picked up a jug. Which I had not seen before and brought it over to me. Handed me the small jug. He looked at me expectantly.

I lifted the jug to my mouth and drank some of the cool fresh water from it. I felt it run down my throat and calm the burning sensation coming from there. I drank  and drank now realising just how badly I wanted a drink. Hmm. I wonder how long had I been sleeping. I'll ask him later.

Handing it back to him. "Thank you" my voice was clearer and stronger than before. " where are we" he smiled at me, as if happy that I had spoken.

" we are in the camp, heading back towards our home land, it has been long since we were last there. Many of us moved here when the first attack took place, but it seems it follow us there. Now we have no choice but to head back."

His voice was deep, with a type of natural roughness to it that made my knees weak. It fit him. With his dark her and looks. Worn clothes from the long trek we had been making previously. He defiantly looked the part.

I lowered my eyes and I realised I had been staring at him. I guess he had to because he had that type of look, smirk almost that a man could only get when he knew something that pleased his ego.

He didn't say any thing though. He just extended his arm to me. "Now shall I show you the camp miss..."

"Arabella" I said, noticing he was waiting for an answer. "And you shall mister?"

"Damien"

I smiled at him "well mister Damien, lead the way" linking on to his extended arm we walked towards the entrance of the tent. In to the bright world out side.

Sorry for the wait guys

This was a chapter with not much action in it, simply because I needed a chapter that allowed them to get to know each other and start the next section of the story off. I will begin to get a bit more upbeat in the next few chapters so hang in there with me guys. Cxxxx