35.0: Kian

(tbh though before you read this just imagine kian in sweatpants, shirtless with messy hair, and you in one of his big t-shirts, just on the couch, concentrating on the video games.)
"No, screw this!" I yelled, throwing down the video controller.
"What do you mean? You can't give up that easily." Kian inquired, smirking. I let out an angry sigh. Today, we had decided to have a carefree day, chilling around the house in sweatpants and messy hair. But so far, it was anything but carefree. He's beaten me in 3 games already, and I was getting ticked off.
"Whatever." I said, taking a deep breath. "Let's go." I said, licking the corner of my mouth. I picked the controller back up. The current game we were playing, was Mario Kart, and as dumb as it sounds, he was picking the maps I sucked at. "Go to sherbet land." I said, getting ready to focus.
Halfway through the game, i saw kian glance at me, and his concentrated look, turned into a big smile. Then he crashed into a wall.
"What are you looking at?" I joked, as he tried to redeem himself.
"It's cute, how when your concentrating you eyebrows furrow, and your tongue slightly sticks out, and bite you lip sometimes." He explained. My cheeks heated a bit.
"Stop trying to distract me." I said as i finished my lap, ahead of him. He finished a few seconds after me, and put his controller down, and his hand up in surrender.
"I only speak the truth." He smiles. I tried to hide my smile, but i couldn't as i scooted closer to him, and cuddled into his side, as he lazily swung an arm around me.
"I love you." I whispered, pressing my lips against his.
-
i think this might be the last one, but it was cute:)
-M