27.0:JC

She cried hard, shoving some clothes into a bag, her charger, earbuds and phone in it to. This time i'd be smart. This time they wouldn't catch me.
She had ran away before, try to do what they said would never be done. But she wasn't as intelligent then, so quickly she had to turn herself in. She ran down the stairs, grabbing a hundred dollar bill. She looked around the house, the same house that used to feel so comforting and warm, was now cold and dark. Secrets hidden with every small space. She ran into him by chance, but not choice. She knew he was the only person that could make her change her mind. She had to get away. And fast. But it was to late. He was already calling her name.
She turned on her heel with a fake a smile.
"Jc!." She said just a bit of sarcasm in her tone. It's not liked she hated him. In Fact, she actually loved him. But right now she needed to be escaping the
town with no distraction.
"What brings you outside this lovely morning?" He asked with a hint of humor. Only if he knew.
"Just heading back from a friends house. What about you?" She questioned. Her lip quivered and she bit it to stop it. Every Time she lied that happened and he knew it too. She bit it until it bled.
"Just a walk. But i feel like that's false information." He shrugged, throwing his thoughts into the air.
"Maybe it is. What good's it to you?" She scoffed.
"Don't try to run away again." He started. "Last time you did a thing like that, it lasted for merely 5 hours, plus they'll probably put you in an asylum." He shook his head.
She pulled out a cigarette and lit it, and puffing it a few times.
"Whatever. I'm just praying you don't tell anyone." She exhaled.
"I wont." He shook his head. A shocked looked crossed her face before she realized he wasn't
done. "With a catch. You let me go with."
---
So like, this could also be a
story idek. Tell me if you liked it please! If you want a part two? I need feedback!
-M