6% kian

fighting imagine
I watched the light flash. And then heard the boom. I sighed looking at my drenched clothes. They wouldn't be drenched if me and Kian hadn't gotten a fight. I probably would be watching from our window. Not sitting in the middle of it.

We got in a fight, and I walked out like the over dramatic person I am. I knew it was raining, i could have took my car, but the rain calmed me down a bit. Watching lightning, hearing thunder, calming. I sat down on the bench. A few tears slipped, and I didn't bother wiping them away, they mixed in with the rain.

I swallowed hard and sat there watching, i had brought nothing, i didn't know what time it was or where Kian was, but at the moment i was to upset to think about going back. I don't know how long it was before I saw someone walking towards me.

"Y/N?" They said. I nodded, realizing immediately who it was. I was trying to get my eyes to adjust to the darkness, for more confirmation. "I'm so sorry." He said, pulling me up from the beach and into his arms.

"Me too." I sighed looking down at my clothes once we pulled away.

He was soaked and I was soaked, we were both shivering and shaking. He led me to the car and handed me his jacket that he left in the car.

I insisted he wore it but he was relentless so finally I gave in and we went home.