2% ricky

cute imagine with a lil but of jealousy
"Truth or dare, JC?" Kian said, a devilish smirk spread across his features. I shifted in my seat next to Ricky. Looking up at him, I tried not to smile. Keeping our relationship a secret these past months had been hard. I didn't mind telling the guys, but Ricky was nervous and I respected that.

"Dare!" JC exclaimed, sitting up confidently.

"That's easy." Kian started, when his eyes met mine, my stomach knotted. "Kiss y/n for 15 seconds." He finished.

My eyes widened as I watched JC start to get up.

"Guys I'm not sos here this the best idea i-" I shook my head, not knowing how to finish, and before I could stop him, JC's lips were on mine.

When the 15 seconds were up, I glanced quickly at Ricky, who had a forced smile on his face.

"I'm gonna, uh, go to bed." He said, standing up. "Night guys." He added and started walking out the door.

"Ricky wait please!" I called, following him to his room.

"I'm sorry. I tried to tell them no, you know how they are, not to mention they didn't know, I shouldn't have let it happen." I rambled, but Ricky just shook his head.

"It wasn't your fault or the guys it was mine because i was scared." He sighed. "It's fine, I'm just tired really. You can go back to playing."

"We should tell them." I blurted, it was time. It had to be. I wanted it to be.

"Maybe you're right." He sighed after a few moments of silence.

"Of course I am." I joked, standing up, and reaching for his hand, once we were back in the room, I gave it to them simply.

"We're dating." I said. After a few second, everyone's seemed to get excited, and JC's face turned especially red.

"Sorry!" Jc laughed weirdly, "a dare is a dare I guess?"

"Don't worry about it, you didn't know." I shook my head, turning to Ricky and placing a firm kiss on his lips.