34.0: Trevor

My eyes shot open, seeing nothing but darkness, but i swear i heard a crash downstairs. Frozen in fear, i barley moved, letting my eyes adjust. After a minute of silence, i grabbed a lamp, (such good protection) and tip toed to the door. I pushed my ear against the cold wood, and shivered, i heard nothing. I slowly opened the door, tip toeing towards the stairs.
"Trev?" I whispered, but immediately regretted it, because he had been away on tour for a month, and there was no way he would sneak in this late. I tip toed down the stairs. Swallowing hard. It could be a fangirl, but i have no idea. I wish trevor was here to protect me. I noticed a lamp in the downstairs knocked over, and i turned to look for one second. When i turned back, there was a figure in front of me, and i swung the lamp, hitting the intruder with full force. They fell to the ground, a groan escaping them and i rushed to turn on the light.
"TREVOR MORAN." I yelled, as i recognized him.
"My beautiful wonderful violently aggressive girlfriend." He sarcastically retaliated, still on the floor. I knelt beside him, helping him sit up.
"What'd you want me to do? Get raped? I think not." I said, but hugged him. "It's 3:00AM, what the hell are you doing here anyways?" I mumbled into his shoulder.
"I got back a little early...and was going to surprise you."
"Because that worked out so well." I laughed, and kissed his cheek, despite the fact my heart was still racing.
--
This one sucked but, i finally posted! I think this book might be coming to an end:(
-M