Stop

-Max's PoV-

I walk up the stairs of the familiar home and see Chloe. Her arm is wrapped in a small towel, drenched in blood. Her eyes widen when she sees me.

"Chloe Price!" I snap. My feet carry me to her and take the towel. Her hands wrap around my wrist.

"Max... don't please." She pleads. I ignore her and take the towel away. Her arm is all cut up. Blood spews out and I drag her to the bathroom.

"Sit down." I say coldly. She does as she's told and looks at me with sadness.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Is all she mumbles. I take some rubbing alcohol on a fresh new rag and start cleaning her cuts. The big blue haired punk flinches in pain and bits her lip.

Fuck that's sexy.

I finish cleaning the blood and wrap her arm up. "Stop."

She looks at me and raises an eyebrow in confusion. "What?"

"Stop doing this Chloe." I say. She shakes her head.

"I'm not doing anything."

"Don't try and pull that. Why did you do it?" I press.

"Because..." She says. Her voice so soft and fragile. It feels like a swift wind could come by and shatter it. "You don't love me... and you never will."

"What?" I state. I grab her large hands in my small ones and look her in the eyes. "I'll always love you Chloe."

She stays silent and I kiss her forehead. Chloe looks up and hesitates, before leaning in and kissing me.

That's all I'll ever need.

Her.