Alone

-Third PoV-

Max laid on her bed, starring at the ceiling. Not caring.

She was alone.

The girl she thought, THINKS, she loves hates her with all her guts.

The rebellious blue haired angel.

Max can't stop thinking of her.

The way she smirks when she is about to do something she's not supposed to, or she's already done it.

The way she talks so passionate about certain things. How she makes Max feel so love, even with the simplest touch. The simplest words.

But now she's alone.

Chloe sits on her bed thinking, what can I do to make her love me again. For she doesn't know Max's true feelings.

She takes another drag from her joint and puffs it out. The smokey circles travel the room like they always did.

The girl looks at her wall where she punched it. It looks out of place, the walls a cream color while the plaster is white.

"Why?" They say simultaneously. Not knowing. Not knowing they did that and what they meant.

Chloe could be, why did Rachel leave? Why did Nathan have to kill her? Why did Max leave me? Why am I breathing?

Max could have been, why does my parents hate me? Why can't Chloe come back to me? Why am I such a coward? Why am I here?

Both girls wanting to hold eachother close. So close that you would think they'll never see eachother again when they wake up. That there arms have disappeared.

It could happen. They could drift off to sleep and never wake up. There could be an astroid that hits the earth tomorrow wiping them out. Killing every last human.

It could.

If that were the case, that's what they'd do.

Hold each other.

Hold each other till they were fused together.

But why?

Max stared at her wall. All the pictures of her and landscapes litter the wall. Giving her an empty feeling in her gut as she recalled the days. The events leading up to those beautiful photos.

That's the day Chloe regected me.

That's the day my parents called me a 'faggot.'

That's the day Chloe kissed me.

But why?

Why does she take photos of beautiful things after these events?

Most people don't want to live life taking photos and not live. Guess Max was different. That's how she lived.

But why?

Chloe sits in her room. Listening to the air running through the tree branches, causing them to dance along her homes wall. She takes a deep breath.

The blue haired girl walks to the window and opens it, she looks down. Feeling adrenaline at the new threat.

But why?

Why do they feel this way?

Why do they do these things?

Why do humans feel a need to do stupid, reckless stuff?

Why do people need a companion?

Why is there life?

There is no right answer.

For the only question you can ask when people ask these is why?

That's life biggest question.

Why?