Kiss

We walk into Emily's dorm. Its Rachael's old dorm. The room looks nothing like Rachael's, the bed spread was white with band posters on the wall. Clothes littered the floor everywhere.

"Um. Sorry about that." She says quickly pushing all the clothes to the side.

"It's no problem." I say as I sit on her bed. She plops down next to me and smiles.

"Ready for the project?" She says. I look at her confused.

"What's it about?" I ask nervously.

"Tsk tsk." She says shaking her head. "Not paying attention. Its just a generic photo in the wilderness. But its have to be something that describes the pairs personality."

"Oh. Okay." I say. "Well.. I'm weird."

"I'm hardcore." She says with a small laugh. I giggle.

"Okay." I say. We start talking about something we can use. Soon drifting into other conversation. After awhile I yawned.

"Yeah. Its getting late. You should go." Emily says sadly. I nod and get up.

"See you tomorrow." I say. She gets up and hugs me. I hug her back and pull away. Emily though, doesn't let go. Her arms still wrapped around my shoulders.

Her eyes flicker with something I've never seen before. She leans in and kisses me. I freeze. Not knowing what to do. After a moment I come to my wits and push her off.

"What the hell?!" I snap. She doesn't look phased by my outburst.

"Admit it. You liked it." She says taking a step closer towards me.

"I'm with Chloe!"

"So you admit you liked it?"

"No! I'm not!" I turn to walk out but she speaks up.

"I wouldn't go around telling people I kissed you, especially Chloe."

"Why's that?!" I snap.

"I'll simply tell her you liked it and kissed me back... And she'll get angry and believe me.." She says, her voice trailing off. I shake my head.

"You wouldn't." I say cooly.

"Try me." A evil smirk plastered across her face. She let's out a laugh and shoo's me away.

I stomp out and see Kate.

"Hey!" She says in a cheery voice.

"Hi." I say slapping a smile on my face. Her eyes show worry.

"What happened?" She asks.

"Nothing... Just a misunderstanding with Emily and me." I say and walk to my room. I close and lock the door then fall on my bed. Dreaming how I can tell Chloe the truth without Emily turning it against me.

Sorry its short. Just had to update. I've been working on my other stories. Again, sorry. Hope you enjoy.