[14] The Mess I Made.

Follow me on twitter @longlostwriter

Nathan:

I want to hug her right now but I can't. She's with that bastard again. 

After our short talk (if ever I can call it OUR talk because I'm the only one who talked), that bastard had a great timing showing his creepy face in front of us.

"Nate ayaw mo bang kumain? Sabay ka na kina Kiejan."I smirked. Paano ko magagawang kumain kasama 'yan? Tss.

Tumayo ako at sinabing uuwi na ko. Tumingin ako saglit sa kanya. Eliza please... please love me again. Tumingin siya sa akin pero umiwas din. F-ck this life.

"Teka! Bar na lang kali? Miss ko na bar ko!"umakbay sa akin si Jin. Because of that, hindi na ko nakaalis. Everyone agreed. I'm thankful Jin's here. Jin is my longest friend among all the members of IH7. Kilalang-kilala na niya ako. And I'm thankful na hindi niya ako iniwan even though I did something wrong to her sister. He knows that I need some calming treat.

--+

"Oh, why so sudden? Pero namiss ko magbar!"Zac said as he entered the bar.  As Jin announced it by texting them, they made their way here as soon as they could.

The bastard can't come. He need to go somewhere I heard. And that's better.

Nag-order kami ng drinks. Nasa tapat ko si Eliza. She is quiet. Beautiful even if she's only wearing a muscle tee and short. She looked at me with that eyes I was desperate to look at closely.

"Nate, tara kanta! Tagal na nating hindi kumakanta dito."aya ni Zac. I nod. 

After preparing for our individual song, we hurried to the mini stage. Jin announced that we will sing one by one. Every girls, shout our names and I can see that they are all excited maybe because it's been 2 weeks since our last gig.

Zac sung first. I'm just sitting in my chair staring at Eliza. I can live everyday just looking at her. I so love this girl.

It's been 30 minutes and Jin's calling out my name."Nate, ikaw na! Bilis chupi na dyan, naghihintay na sila sa'yo."

Pumunta na ako dun sa DJ at sinabi kung ano ang kakantahin ko. Nagthumbs up siya, sign that he knew the song. Umakyat na ako sa stage at kinuha ang Mic.

"This song is for you, sorry for the mess I made."tumingin ako sa kanya. Nakatingin lang din siya sa akin. By the look on her face, I know that she knows that the message was for her.

♫ Should've kissed you there 
I should've held your face 
I should've watched those eyes 
Instead of run in place ♫

You were there when I needed someone the most. You were there when no one else want to.