Becca and Niallerrr:D

‘I don’t believe that’s physically possible’ I stated as I watched a small freckly 11 year old play piano with his feet. ‘that’s just weird’ my best friend Amber scrunched up her nose and we both burst into giggles. We were sat at home on my sofa, it was Saturday, and we were looking through you tube videos. I clicked off the piano player and onto a video of a blonde boy playing a guitar. ‘wow’ we both breathed simultaneously as the video ended, the boy was amazing. The way he sung I’m Yours by Jason Mraz  was just mesmerising. I looked at his subscribers, 89, how has he not been noticed? I clicked on his page and pressed the yellow subscribe button. Amber spoke up from next to me, ‘message him’ she said, standing up to go and get the drink she said she needed before we got distracted by the piano boy. I shrugged and opened a new message, heey, I just wanted to say your amazing : ) you should go on Xfactor or BGT, you’d go far x I quickly pressed send and sighed, he probably wouldn’t even read it.

1 year later…

I grinned as we walked through the doors to the X Factor tour tonight. You will already know the blonde boy got his dream, becoming 1/5 of one of the most popular boy bands in the UK, but you probably wont know that ever since this message, we’ve hit it off and become incredibly close. I’ve met him a few times now and I’m not even afraid to admit it, I swooned. He had these captivating blue eyes that could light up a room as he smiled, and his hair had been cut and stuck out perfectly in blonde spikes. Me and Amber had got front row tickets to the tour, and hadn’t told the boys we were coming, they’d be in for a surprise.

‘Okay thanks guys, I love you all’ second place singer, Rebecca Ferguson, smiled and waved, running off stage. I looked down at the programme, One Direction were on next. I smiled and looked back up, the boys were rising from the stage through a trap door, I spotted that blonde head and my heart beat raced. I smiled as the boys took a look around, Harry saying hello to the crowd. I grinned at Amber as they started their first song, and we danced around along with the crowd, loving the show. As the song ended, the boys took a look around, I caught Liam’s eye, and he shot me a grin, before running over to Niall. They exchanged a few unheard words before Niall looked up, searching the crowd, his eyes met mine and he lit up, waving. I laughed and waved back, probably looking like a pure dork, but I didn’t care. 

‘Some are like water, some are like the heat’ Niall sung in his swoon-worthy voice, before starting to lead offstage, the boys following. He looked at me and winked, before subtlety passing me a note, I frowned but opened the note reading it quickly, come back stage x . I looked back up to see the boys back on stage, singing the ending chorus to Forever Young. I shoved the note to Amber and she nodded, grinning. We listened to the boys sing Grenade and watched them exit, before making our way through the crowd into the backstage area. The boys bodyguard, Steve, already knew us to greeted us with a hug and let us through. ’Vos happening?!’ Zayn shrieked, throwing his arms round the both of us in a bear hug, soon copied by the rest of the boys. I laughed and wriggled out of their grip, to come face to face with a face I loved. 

‘Hello’ Niall said, he had that half smile on his face that made my knees go weak, and took my hand. ’can I ask you something?’ he said quietly, so the others wouldn’t notice. I looked over to the boys, who had took Amber to the food table to get some food, before nodding and following him out of the back door and into the cold night air. I looked at Niall and frowned, ‘is everything okay?’ I asked, uncertain. He sighed, ‘I hope so’ he said honestly before taking both of my hands and looking me in the eye, ‘can I do something, promise you wont freak out?’ he looked at me in the eye, making me loose track of time. I nodded dumbly before feeling his lips on mine. I felt my stomach tingle and my head felt like exploding from happiness, causing me to smile in the perfect moment. I felt his hands snake around my waist, fitting perfectly in the small of my back. It was then that I knew who I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. That blonde boy.