Zoe and Niall :D

‘No’ I said firmly at the five boys sitting in front of me. ‘Please, Zoe? It’s not that difficult’ Harry whined, pouting at me. I rolled my eyes, ‘you know fair well that face doesn’t work on me, Styles’ I stood up and turned away. ‘Zoe, we need you to do this, just one gig?’ Liam asked, I turned round, ‘what do you pay me?’ I raised my eyebrow. They all looked at each other, ‘well you can’t expect me to be your personal slave for a week and not get payed’ I shook my head, turning round again. These boys were ridiculous, just because I was their friend, doesn’t mean I’ll do all their dirty work. ‘You can have a date with Niall’ Louis shouted, stopping me in my tracks. 

‘I can’t believe Louis signed us up for this’ Niall grumbled as we walked to the ice ring. ‘Gee, Horan, aren’t you a charmer?’ I sighed, and walked ahead of him into the ring. ‘Well to be honest Zoe, we both know you don’t want to be here’ I heard him say under his breath. I rolled my eyes and stopped, ‘you know what? Your right’ I took off the shoes and walked out of the ring. I waited till I was not in view of anyone and slid down the wall. What Niall didn’t realise was that I was in love with him, and had been since the day I met the boys. Louis and Harry were the only ones who knew, and I had planned to keep it that way. I sighed and opened my phone, and text my mum to pick me up. I’ll be 15 minuets hun xxxxx - great, it was freezing. I stiffened up when I heard a familiar voice. ‘No Louis, she stormed out… she doesn’t love me Lou, don’t lie… yes of course I fucking love her, why else do you think I agreed?’ Niall’s voice shouted. He must have been on the phone to Louis. I don’t know what made me do it, but I ran out of the hidden space and flung myself at him.

‘I’m glad you heard, y’know’ Niall smiled down at me. We’d been together for two years exactly today, and they have easily been the best two years of my life. I’d made it as a singer and was engaged to the best boy ever. thank you Boo Bear.

Sorry it's so short- but i think this ones quite cute tbh:')- sorry it took so long as well, just been chocca busy!:P