Becca and Niall:D

Niall’s P.O.V

‘Have a nice day’ I smiled to a fan, we were at a signing and all I’d heard all morning was screaming girls, I love our fans, but seriously? I looked around to the other lads, Louis was chomping on a carrot, speaking to a girl across the table. I studied her, she was around the same size as me, maybe smaller. Yes, definitely smaller, with amber eyes which lit up the room. Her hair was a dark ginger, running in curls down her back, wow. I must have been staring at her because someone snapped me out of my thoughts. ‘Mate, sign the book’ Liam whispered, pointing to the book which had been sat in front of me. I scribbled down my signature and watched as the girl moved towards my part of the table.

‘Hey’ she greeted, flashing a smile. I took the book she had in her hand and signed it. ‘Hey, what’s your name, then?’ I paused, waiting to hear an answer. She smiled and her eyes glowed a gorgeous shade of amber, ‘Becca’. I smiled as I wrote down the message and handed her the book. ‘Have a nice day, Becca’ I winked, and watched her open the book and scream slightly with her friends from the other end of the room. 

Becca’s P.O.V

As if that had just happened, I walked over to my friends, who had already had their stuff signed, and opened the book. Inside all the other boys had signed their names, but Niall’s wasn’t on the page. The others looked at me, ‘he didn’t sign it?’. I was so confused, ‘no, he did, cause he asked for my name!’ said, flipping through the pages. As I reached the back page of the book, I saw a message:

Becca,

Meet me at the Starbucks behind here in an hour:D

Nialler.xx

I looked up at my friends and screamed slightly, no way had Niall Horan just asked me to meet him somewhere! I looked behind me only to connect eyes with Niall, who was grinning. This should be a good afternoon. 

Niall’s P.O.V

I waited in Starbucks for about five minuets, when a beautiful figure walked in. I smiled and held my hand up, gesturing her to join me. As soon as she spotted me sat near the back, she grinned and rushed over. ‘Hey, love’ I said, as she sat down opposite me. ‘Hi’ she grinned, she was a cutie. I started a coonversation and before we knew it, an hour had passed, she was so easy to talk to. ‘I’ll walk you home’ I said, as we walked out the shop. ‘No, you don’t have to!’ she protested. ‘Can’t let anything happen to you’ I grabbed her hand and turned left down the street. I got pulled back and went to argue ‘Becca, I’m walking you home weather you like it or no-’ she started laughing, ‘my house is this way’ she pointed to the opposite direction. ‘Oh, lets go then’ I laughed, not letting go of her hand. 

We reached her door and I stood face to face with her. ‘Give me your phone’ I said, and she handed me a Blackberry Bold. I added my number down as ‘The Sexy Leprechaun’ and texted something to myself, so I could save her number. ’What did you text?’ she asked, going to look at her phone. ’You’ll see once I’ve finished’ I winked. She frowned, ’finished what?’. I smiled and moved closer to her, ’this’. I reached down and kissed her, and almost immediately she kissed back. After a few seconds, I felt her smile in the kiss. I pulled away and looked at my phone, ’yes, yes it was’ I laughed. She gave me a weird look and opened her phone to see what I’d send. She read the message out loud ’That was a good kiss’ she laughed, ’your not modest at all’. I laughed and pulled her into the second of many kisses in our relationship.  

weey, first one;) hope its alright;D<3