Bridget and Niall:D

‘I can’t believe you Harry, your such a dick’ I spat, Harry looked at me and smirked. ‘Whatever you say babes’ he grinned. I threw my piping hot Starbucks on his chest and ran out the shop. No way had I just done that, waste of a good drink. I slowed into a walk and got out my phone. I texted Harry: Were over. I know it was a bit sly, finishing him over text, but I just couldn’t face him. He made me feel sick. I walked to the bus stop and caught the 26A home. 

‘Afternoon hun, I thought you were out with Harry?’ my mum asked as I walked through the door. ‘Yeah well I’m not’ I snapped, throwing off my coat and marching up the stairs. I slammed my bedroom door behind me and fell onto my bed. Me and Harry had been together for three months, and although I didn’t love him, he was an amazing boyfriend. I emphasise the ’was’. These past couple of weeks, Harry changed. What used to be the cheeky, loving boy had been replaced by a cocky knobhead. He had joined the football team and was regularly seen pissed out with them. The drinking didn’t bother me, it was the way he treated people. I had walked into Starbucks this afternoon to see him with his hands all over Layla Green, a slut from the year above. I’m not just calling her a slut for being with Harry, she really did fuck anything with a pulse. I knew something was going on, and the look in his eyes when he saw me told me the truth, he hadn’t loved me, ever. 

I heard my phone beep from my pocket, so I picked it up. it was a text from Harry: Does that mean I can get with Layla?;). I screamed and threw my phone against the wall, he wound me up so much. I lay back on my bed and breathed in, it wasn’t that I was sad not being with him, it was the fact he’d cheated on me. I definitely knew I wasn’t good enough for anyone. I stood up and walked over to the full length mirror. I glanced at myself, my brown hair was lying loose and slightly messy from laying down. I ran my fingers through it and looked at my face. My eyes were probably my favourite thing about myself, they were a bright amber. I was snapped out of my thoughts when something hit my bedroom window. I walked to it to see my next door neighbour smiling through his own window. 

‘You okay, Bridget?’ he said, his Irish twang making me shiver. ‘Not really Nialler’ I sighed. he shut the window and disappeared, what the hell? I closed my window and sat down, bye to you too, Niall. My door swung open and the familiar blonde figure walked in, he wrapped his arms around me in a hug, god he smelt good. As we pulled away, I blushed slightly. I’d never really looked properly at Niall up close, we always talked from the window. He had sandy blonde hair, which was ruffled up in quite a sexy way, I may add. He had quite possibly the best eyes I’d ever seen, a pure sea blue. I looked down at his chest, where he was wearing a white t-shirt, and you could faintly see the outline of a six pack, oh my god, this boy was stunning. He sat down and patted the space next to him, ’tell old Niall what’s wrong, then’ 

‘I’ll fucking kill him’ Niall growled. I’d just finished my story, and Niall looked like he was about to burst. ‘Niall, calm down’ I laughed slightly. He turned to me, his face softening, ‘sorry, I just can’t believe he would dare do that to you’ he half whispered, running his finger along my jaw line. His touch sent shivers down me, why hadn’t I noticed him like this before? I gave him a hug, ‘Thanks Niall’ I whispered in his ear. I felt him tense, but then he pulled away, a big grin on his face, ‘Shall we watch a movie? To take your mind off things?’. I studied his face, ‘I think my minds off Harry’ I bit my lip, ‘But yeah, movie sounds good’. He grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs. That’s when I realised, I had fell for Niall Horan in less than ten minuets.

Sorry its shite:')!