Audrey & Zayn:D

I ran my fingers through my long brown hair, and tugged on my black dress. It was Saturday night, and my best friend, Cher had some how managed to drag me to some celebrity party. I looked out the car and realised were I was, Aiden Grimshaw’s house. ‘C’mon slowpoke’ Cher grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car. Inside was packed full of people, including Harry Styles, who was dancing like a madman with a very drunk Caroline Flack. I laughed slightly as I watched them, not noticing someone stood beside me. ‘They are so immature’ a deep, husky voice said from beside me, I turned around to see none other than Zayn Malik grinning at me. ‘Hi, I’m Zayn’ he shook my hand. ‘Audrey’ I smiled back. He looked at me for a moment before speaking, ‘want a drink?’

‘Zayn,stop!’ I laughed, it was now 1am, me and Zayn weren’t that drunk, but he was trying to make me dance to LMFAO- who were somewhere in the back. He chuckled, ‘ your no fun!’ he gave up, dragging me to the bar. I spotted Cher, who was talking to Jessie-J and someone I didn’t recognise. She gave a quick wave and grinned when she saw who I was with, I rolled my eyes turned back to Zayn, who was watching me. ‘You have really nice eyes you know’ he blurted out, I laughed, he was obviously drunk. He took my hand and lead me outside, ‘wanna go the beach?’ he grinned. 

Here I am, at 1:30am, on a beach with Zayn Malik. Why did I trust Cher? I was brought out of my thoughts by a pair of arms picking me up. ‘Zayn!’ I laughed as he spun me round. I felt him fall and we landed on the soft sand, laughing our heads off. ‘Mr.Muscles, you!’ I poked him in the ribs, causing him to squirm. He grabbed hold of me and tickled me, causing me to scream and nearly die laughing. I went to hit his chest but he grabbed my hands, and leaned in. It might have been the softest kiss I’d ever recived, and certainly one of the best. He pulled away and looked nervous, ‘I.. err.. Sorry’ he rubbed the back of his neck, avoiding eye contact. I just laughed and pulled him towards me, ‘come here you big idiot’, I kissed him again, I knew this would be a fun relationship.

Sorry its shit and short! Had a bit of a mind blank on how to lengthen it:')