Klara&Harry :D

No way had my mum made me, well dragged me, to this New Years party. She had forced me to wear something nice to meet her work mates, although I new perfectly well she didn’t like them. So here I was, dressed in a blue thigh length dress, matching heels and my blonde hair straightened to a pin, I mean, I couldn’t go looking like a skank, could I? I followed my mum into a garden, full of fairy lights, it was quite cute actually, not that I would ever admit it to my mum. ‘Love, there’s some kids your age down there, how about you join them?’ I moved my gaze to five boys and two girls sitting on a wall that lead to the grass. ‘Mum, I cant just go and hang round with them, I don’t know them!’ I protested, but she blanked me and walked away. Ah well, here goes…

‘Hi, I’m Klara, is it alright if I stay with you guys? My mums just ditched me here’ I asked shyly, looking at the closest person to me. He had curly chocolate hair, green eyes and dimples which showed when he grinned a reply, ‘sure babe, have a seat’ he shuffled along, making room for me to squeeze on the end. I looked at the boy next to me, ‘I’m Harry’ he smiled, flashing those dimples again. He had one of those faces you could just snog there and then… or was that just me? Anyway, he introduced me to his friends, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Louis, Eleanor and Danielle. ‘So, how old are you guys?’ they were all older than me, except Harry. ’Ha, I’m older than you’ I grinned, poking him. He looked  at me and whispered, ‘you may be older, but I bet I’m a better dancer’ he looked towards the dance floor. ‘oh its on, pretty boy’.

‘Honey, it’s time to go’ my mum called me off the dance floor, Harry behind me. ‘Say bye to your friends, I’ll be waiting outside’ she smiled before walking out the gate. I turned to say bye to everyone, exchanging numbers and hugs. ‘Best till last?’ Harry winked, I laughed and gave him a hug, ‘you wish’. He took my phone and put his number in, ‘now, I want you to text me as soon as you get home’ he smiled, I went to turn away. ‘no, no, no, I haven’t finished yet’ he grinned, pulling me round and kissing me. It was like a friggin movie kiss, it was perfect.