(36) Cereal Killers Are Much More Gentle

Please vote for every chapter of HTBC if you enjoyed them and want more craziness!! Just a little something, not too long of a chapter but it might help clarify some things!

:)

(Music video reminds me of Hunter and Sin!!)

* * *                 

                 Hunter and I waited for the other one to speak again. It was like we were old friends playing a game, seeing who could hold out the longest and not blink the longest. Things were going to get fun, as Hunter had previously said, before releasing me from his grasp. He managed to walk a semi-circle around me, smirking like a wolf, before I leaped away from him, distancing myself from the monster in the room. I couldn't let him think for even a moment that I was terrified. I wasn't after all, was I?

                  I eyed the many weapons Gary had taken off of himself on the ground, then looked back at Hunter.

                  The beast rose a dark brow quite daringly at me. "What are you thinking about?" he probed, as if he didn't already know that I wanted to stab him in crotch with one of the weapons on the ground. "Don't you have any questions for me? I'm recently a big deal in town."

                  My nostrils flared at the reminder of who was in front of me. Smiley. The serial killer, Smiley. If only he was a cereal killer, as in actually killing food instead of people. Cereal killers are much more gentle. Well, except to Cocoa Puffs. If he was that kind of killer, maybe I wouldn't have hated myself so much at that very moment.  I felt beyond betrayed and disgusted in myself for not seeing it sooner.

                  "I do have questions," I said hesitantly. This was weird. I was expecting Hunter to sling me over his shoulder and take me elsewhere, or at least tie me up again in a chair. I was free. Free, and facing the one person I had sought to obliterate for weeks.

                  Hunter gestured openly. "Ask away."

                  "Where's Sin?" I demanded, my voice firm and steady. I sounded dangerous, like I was a wild animal ready to snap at any second. "How long have you been mimicking him? Playing me?"

                        "You haven't seen Sin since you were both kidnapped outside your house," Hunter replied simply. "I had Nacho follow you and Sin after you left my house, told him to weaken my brother by staking him, and then brought you here. I set you up in here  Your precious lover-boy is recovering slowly and is out of the way, just the way I want it." He then grinned widely. "So deeply in love you are with each other, it really touches me. Truly. Well at least you touch me, especially when we kissed about fifteen minutes ago."

                  "We kissed because I thought you were Sin."

                  "Keep telling yourself that, kitten. All I know is that you slobbered all over me with that saucy tongue of yours."

                  "It was a peck, close-mouthed. There was no tongue involved, therefore no saliva."

                  "You wanted it to last longer." He cocked an eyebrow. "I understand, I'm quite beautiful."

                  "You're the most disturbing person I have ever met. I could care less about your looks, you're a cold-blooded, psychotic, monster!"

                  "You want me," Hunter sang deeply and incredibly well.

                  Nipple rings, killer looks including a nice ass, and a good singing voice, Conscience listed. His bed or mine?!?!?!?!