(8) What Part of Human Don't You Understand?

Support my story for Watty Awards 2013 and get virtual sugar cookies! *cheers* :D 

****************************************************************************

We were in the bathroom again.

                  The boys bathroom.

                  Whatever had died in there before and ate itself and such, was rotting so bad that I debated whether to stick my nose into Mr. Teachers cologne-smelling shirt and try to act as casual as possible about it.

                  To bad I couldn't. I couldn't because I was starting to become a crispy French fry under Sin's scolding hot, angry gaze.

                  "Do you believe what she said to you?" Sin asked, locking the bathroom door. "What Grace said to you?"

                  I had to throw a hand over my mouth to prevent myself from laughing. "Grace? That's Blondie's name? Grace? Oh my god, I don't think I can this much irony. Grace? Really?" I wiped a tear from my eye, ending my laughter. "Yes, I believe every single word that she said to me."

                  He paused for the longest time, looking at me as if I had a thousand heads. "And you're not freaking out?"

                  I raised an eyebrow at him. "No, not really. I'm pretty selective in what I freak out about. You guys did look straight out of Barbie's Pale Dream House and Teen Wolf, and I could have sworn I saw this guy sucking on this girls neck this morning lik ea slurpie. Talk about obvious. Why-- should I be freaking out? Because the last time I freaked out about something Pluto was shunned from our solar system, Prince turned himself into a symbol, and an Ape at the zoo randomly turned into King Kong."

                  "What Grace said to you in class, you have to keep it all to yourself. You can't tell anyone, Pepper. Promise me."

                  "So that means it's all true?"

                  "No."

                  "No as in yes but I can't say no, or no as in no?"

                  He wiped a hand down his face. "Pepper...I'm not allowed to talk about this. I'm already going to be in enough trouble as it is--"

                  We both whipped around as a hand crashed straight through the bathroom door, ripped the lock off, and the door slammed open, hitting the wall with a hard crack. The door fell off its hinges, crashing forward as our new bathroom friend walked past it.

                  And just like that, my life was turned completely upside down, shook like a rattle, and drop kicked off a cliff, when a guy strolled leisurely into the bathroom with short black hair, mirror aviators, and a tight black t-shirt and leather pants, looked right in my direction. "It reeks of human girl in here and piss," he said.

                  I turned to Sin. "And this is...?"

                  "The bad, sexy brother that doesn't give a care." Black Hair then slowly took off his sunglasses, revealing a face identical to Sin's but with clouded blue eyes, 

He was blind.

                  Sin 2 tossed the bathroom lock in his hand and splintered wood to the side, then turned his head to Sin 1. "Baby brother... by one minute and forty-five seconds, it's been too long. In case you were trying to reach out to me, which you weren't because I banged your ex girlfriend and then killed her,  I threw that thing into a river. Not the girlfriend. That one I just kinda...left to rot. I got a little lazy. Siri is what I  threw in the river. What a thriving bitch she is. I'm changing to Droid. That little green robot amuses me more than a stupid apple anyways."