How to Be Cliché

• Dedicated to My fans :)

Hello! Bonjour! Ahoy! Aloha! Hola! Gutentag! Those are all the greetings I know without Googling!!! Here's another story for my lovely Wattpaders. Please get the tissues because you will by crying with laughter or you get your $$$ back. JK I keep your money. Please support it if you enjoy reading it by voting and commenting! I would really appreciate all the support I can get for my favorite thing to do in the world!

So if you're reading this, everyone dies. LOL jk. Or am I? You have just been Katrocks247-ified.

Have fun reading. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

************************

Cli·ché: a phrase or opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought.

Meet Pepper Ballard. Independent, single, and sarcastic as hell. Pepper fights her own battles with pride and is officially #done with clichés. Unshaven werewolves, pale vampires, flawless, talented female vampire hunters who instantly fall in love with the enemy even though they want to kill the hunter's entire family... Please, give her a break. The more Pepper tries to avoid these nauseating clichés and destroy them, the further she is dragged into a dark, supernatural world that is her virtual worst nightmare.A world that includes a bunch of sexy, mysterious, and dangerous men that lurk around every corner...

Wait...what's the definition of "nightmare" again?

**********************************************************

What clichés have gotten on your last nerve but you still kinda sorta like them deep down inside? Then this is the story for you. ;)

Join my writing page! (External Link!)

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram! @Katrocks247