Chapter 6

Recap:

  “I don't care. I just want to go to bed, I'm really tired.” I said, a yawn making itself known further proving my statement.

 "Well then, can I watch you sleep?” Damon asked me innocently. I froze before I exploded.

 "HELL NO! What is wrong with you Damon? Are you so sick minded that you want to watch girls sleep! Who knows what you would try on me if I was asleep? The thought actually makes me want to be sick.” I cried out trying desperately to get out of his grip. Sick, perverted, air consuming whale! I think he needs to clean his head out with bleach as well.

 “I was just asking Els, no need to bite my head off.” Damon muttered releasing me from his grip making me nearly fall onto the ground as I hadn’t stopped trying to get myself out of his arms. I gave him a look before I left to get ready for bed. When I got in my bedroom, I locked the door so Damon didn't try to come sleep in my bed later on after Mitchell had gone to bed. This being friends thing is really hard with him being a perverted whale. What was I thinking when I agreed to be his friend? I thought as I got into bed.

 Chapter 6:

 For once, I'm waking up without having arms wrapped around me, trying to suffocate me. I have to say it is quite weird. It's almost like there is still arms around me. Huh, must still be half in Dream Land, that or I'm not used to sleeping without arms around me. Okay Ellie, one...two...three...and snap out of it!...Come on, wake up! I thought to myself, trying to bring myself to a full state of consciousness. I tried to wriggle around in the hopes of further waking myself up when the unbelievable appeared right in front of me. There with his arms wrapped around my waist was Damon friggin' Hunter, his little well, big friend also making an appearance. Why the hell did I even notice that? I think there is something very wrong with my mind, or maybe Damon has just killed the innocence my eyes used to have when he thought it was okay to go to the toilet when I was in the shower? Totally off point. How in hells name did I not notice him in my bed? Better yet, how the hell did he manage to get into my bedroom? I swear to all who will hear me, I locked my door last night. Though I must say, his whole innocent tussled hair from sleep look is really...sexy. I guess I can see what is appealing to the other girls. Wait no! It’s totally ugly and very unappealing and...who am I trying to kid, absolutely adorable. I have to say, sometimes you just can't help yourself. Now, to get some answers. I thought, a smirk making a sudden appearance on my face as I leaned down to Damon's ear, his hair tickling my nose and I had the most absurd compulsion to run my fingers through his hair. Odd, that is a really weird and slightly disturbing thought for me to be having in relation to Damon.

 “DAMON HUNTER! What the hell do you think you’re doing?” I shouted right in his ear, making him bolt up out of my bed and in the process, fall onto the ground. It took all the strength I could muster not to break out into a fit of laughter at Damon with an adorable look of confusion and bewilderment on his face.

 “Ellie?” He asked in a dazed, slightly husky from sleep voice. “What is going on? Do you know what time it is” He asked glancing at my alarm clock only to groan as he saw the time. “It's six o'clock Els. Why the hell are you up and making a racket for? Can we just go back to sleep?” He asked me getting back up and into my bed while rubbing his hands through his sexy tussled from sleep hair. Is the boy trying to kill me? He needs to get a shirt on and pull his trackie pants up because that is a drool worthy sight. I don't care that he is an air consuming whale, a guy who looks like that has my attention any day. Wait, no, I take it all back, any guy who has the figure of Damon but isn't Damon, has my attention. Yes, now I can live with myself. Too wrapped up in my inner mind ramblings, I didn't notice Damon wrap his arms back around my waist, pulling me back down onto the bed and try to fall back to sleep.