Chapter 3

This chapter is where things start changing, sections have been removed from this one.

Happy reading.

I hope you enjoy it. Tell me what you think,

Brittaney xx

Recap:

 “Yeah, my day was fine, work seemed like it would last forever and I was really relieved when three o’clock came around, watched a movie with Damon, yeah I know, I surprised myself.” I said in regards to Mitchell's shocked expression. “Then got something to eat for dinner and came in here to watch some Big Bang Theory. That's about all.” I said in conclusion.

 “I don't think I want to know what you did today Damon. I already know it will involve some blonde bimbo and I want to spare Ellie the details.” Mitchell said. To late Mitchell, Damon already took that innocence away. I thought angrily.

 “Come on mate, I stayed here all day, played with the dog, fed the lizard, checked on Mum to see how she was doing, she is due really soon now, did some shopping and watched some movies. I had a real good time with Els; our bonding is coming along very well now. I made substantial progress.” Damon said and threw a sly glance my way, to which I snorted at and mumbled “Yeah right” under my breath.

 “Well as much fun as I have been having with you Damon and now relieving the amazing events, I think I'm going to go to bed, you know, school being tomorrow and everything...goodnight.” I said and went to bed, wishing that tomorrow would come so that I could have some time away from Damon.

 Chapter 3

 I woke up really needing to go to the bathroom but felt a constriction around my waist. I paused for a minute thinking back to yesterday morning before I had another panic attack about how I was going to be killed. Damon's arms were wrapped secularly around my waist giving a safe and warm feeling. I wouldn't have minded laying in his arms for a while if not for the need to go to the toilet. I was absolutely busting, but the inhuman grip that had a hold of me wouldn't allow for the slightest movement. The only thing I achieved through my wiggling was a more urgent need to go to the bathroom and last but not least a very uncomfortable poking in the back. Why me? Okay, I am busting, screw being nice and considerate. I thought to myself before attempting to push him off the bed. In my attempts of moving him, Damon decided in his unconscious state, to wrap his arms tighter around my waist, bringing me up hard against his muscled chest. He is going to suffocate me and I might just die. I thought getting close to hysterics. God help me if this boy doesn't let go of me in the next few seconds and when the hell did he get in my room? Mitchell would have still been up when he went to bed. I paused to see if I could hear Mitchell up, but it seemed he had already gone for his morning jog. I tried to give Damon one last push to see if he would move. Nothing.

 “Overweight, air consuming whale.” I muttered to myself. At this statement, Damon burst into laughter.

 "What the hell! Do not tell me you were awake that whole time.” I said to Damon, starting to get angry at him having been awake and now laughing at me. Damon was laughing that hard he was having trouble breathing. Yeah, that’s right; laugh it up buddy and die of suffocation! Just like what you tried to do to me, not fun is it? Yeah, that’s what I thought.

 “Oh Babe, you should have seen your face. That look of utter concentration at trying to move me was just, what did you say yesterday?...Oh yeah, 'Where is my camera when I need it, damn, that would have been epic on Facebook.' That's about right, isn't it Els?” Damon said in his cocky voice between his bursts of laughter, in which, he only pulled me tighter against his chest, further lessening the amount of air I was able to breathe into my lunges. What the hell! It wasn't even that funny and I still need to go to the bathroom, while also needing to take in a large lungful of air.