Chapter 5

Recap:

 I noticed one of the girls at the front stand up and ask Miss to go to the toilet. When she turned around I noticed it was Tessa, Should have guessed. She really is pushing the limits of the length the school skirt should be. Any higher and people would be losing their eyes left, right and centre. How is it she can get away with that? She was very much a regular in concern to Damon. How did I know this, she was one of the names that continuously comes out of his mouth in regards to girls he has 'nailed'. In fact she was the girl he was talking about on Sunday.

 She had a look on her face that said, 'I'm going to get lucky', almost like a smirk. I shivered at the gross mental images that were playing in my head. Well, Damon now has someone to occupy himself with for a while, exactly the time it takes for someone to go to the toilet. Wow, that sure is going to be a quickie. I don't know how that is going to state the player? Well, to be truthful, he may already be finished with the girl from the toilets, so that will be two already. Wow, he sure gets around...and fast! I thought to myself, waiting for the bell to go again so that I could get this day over as soon as possible.

Chapter 5

School passed by slowly, as if to taunt me because I was dying to get out of here. The only interesting thing that had happened was an assessment task in Drama, which was a group performance for which the girls would be coming over later this afternoon to start on. Other than that, the day felt like a slow death. I didn't even see Damon for the rest of the day, which I thought was a god send. There were a few girls that I actually noticed around the school who didn't share the same thoughts as me, possibly being that many of theirs revolved around the thoughts of, 'Where the hell is he?' 'This is a sign that the world is going to end!' Do they not have a life? Really, this should be a time of celebration not depression!  Liven up people!

“Anyone would think that Damon was god the way some of these girls pine over his absence. How will they cope when he leaves at the end of the year?” Zoey stated as she watched a group of girls complain about the absence of Damon, Probably the girls that he taught today. I thought to myself only to give myself shudders.  

Zoey and I sat at one of the tables situated at the front of the school as we waited for the bell to signal the end of the day and our group of friends to meet up with us.  At the bell, our friends were making their way slowly to where we were sitting. Alyssa was at the front and was a stand out in our group with her long blond wavy hair and startling sea blue eyes. In contrast was Annabell who had short wavy dark brown hair bordering the likeness of black that went to the middle of her neck, forest green eyes that were always hidden behind glasses. Annabell was talking to Chelsea, well at least trying to as Chelsea was looking all down and depressed, her hazel eyes had taken on a dull tone. There could only be one explanation, the absence of Mitchell. Her dead straight, waist length, dark brown hair with blond highlights was blowing slightly in the breeze.

"Wow, who died?” Zoey exclaimed when Chelsea had reached us.

 “Smooth Zoey! She's obviously upset about not being able to see Mitchell.” Alyssa said, shocked at Zoey's exclamation. Really Alyssa, you should be used to Zoey's comments.

 "Really, I think everyone should be happy as Larry...or maybe they should be as happy as John, yeah, as happy as John. You know what else, this school needs a new canteen requirement which should be mandatory for every student to have, meaning that they give us this for free. Pie, cookies and coke should be mandatory!” Zoey exclaimed. Her long, curly brown hair was blowing in the light breeze, while her chocolate brown eyes were alight at the prospect of pie, cookies and coke being a mandatory food requirement.