"This might be asking for a lot, but here it goes..."

Make sure to read the part after the stars in the authors note at the end.

"Princess, I want to take you somewhere okay?"

"Okay Daddy, but where are we going?"

"It's a surprise baby boy."

"Oh I love your surprises Daddy!"

"I'm hoping you'll love this one the most...I'm going to put a blindfold on you okay, and don't worry you don't have to wear it for too long, it's just a couple blocks down, do you trust me?"

"I will always trust you."

*louis then puts the blindfold on his baby boy and led him to the car, louis started to grow nervous when he gets in the driver side thinking of the worst possibilities that could happen, he feels his princess hold his hand and turns to glance at him before looking at the road while driving*

"I can practically feel your nervousness, I just want you to know that whatever your surprise is to me, I am going to love it because you got it for me and you'll be by my side. That's all I could ever ask for."

"Thank you so much baby boy. You have no idea how much your words have calmed me down. I love you."

"I love you."

*louis brings Harry's hand up to his lips and gives him a soft gentle kiss, only a couple more minutes passed and they end up at their destination, louis helps him out of his side and gets down on one knee before he says that he can take his blindfold off*

"Oh my goodness."

"This might be asking for a lot, but here it goes..."

*louis pulls out a small black box as he stands in front of (hopefully) their new home, clears his throat and says...*

"Harry, my princess, my baby boy, I have been thinking about doing this for so long and worrying that you might reject me, but after I realized how much you love me it gave me a little confidence boost and thank god for that, because I might have cried while trying to ask you this very important, special question...Harry Styles...would you...be my husband...let me call you Mr.Tomlinson and move into a new home with me so we can start a family?"

"...Oh my...god."

"...Please say something beautiful."

"Yes...yes, yes, yes oh my god! How could even think that I would ever say no to you? Oh my god yes have I said yes yet?"

"Princess thank you so much!"

*tear in his eyes, gets up from his position on his one knee and lifts harry, his princess, baby boy, fiancé , off of his feet and says I love you repeatedly, spinning him around, when he finally puts him down he grabs his face gently and kisses him all over his face leaving his lips for last, stares into his beautiful forest green eyes and says I love you, then looks at his plump pink lips before kissing him with all he's got, once they finally pull away louis starts talking*

"I can't wait to see you walk down the isle, can't wait for the honeymoon, can't wait to move into our new home, to hopefully have kids with you. If it's okay with you my love."

"Of course it is. I want to do it all with you. The I do's, the honeymoon love, moving in, and especially having kids with you...with the one that I am absolutely in love with. God...I love you Louis...Daddy."

"You have just made me the happiest person in the entire galaxy. Harry I love you...princess, I love you."

There you go lovely people

The very last chapter of this story.

I have had a wonderful time writing this book and I am so glad that so many of you like it.

I will be publishing a new book soon.

Hope you all enjoyed it.

Later lovely people!
************************************

Hey you should read my new book that I just published!

"I'm such a homophbe I got myself a boyfriend."

The writing is the same as this book and I'll be updating every day or two.