"Princess it's getting weird now."

thank you so much for over 1000 reads omg that's so amazing! thank you thank you thank you!!!

now usually I have the authors notes or whatever at the end of the book but I wanted to tell my lovely readers that I will be finishing this book in a week.

the last week for writing this book starts today so by next Tuesday this book will be finished.

I have so many other books that I want to start writing, but for me personally I can only do one book at a time. I tried to do two book at a time but I ended up un-publishing the second one, because it was too much for me to be writing two books that would have been updated everyday.

I will be updating again today but it wont be another chapter it will be me showing you all the books that i will be writing but I will let my readers choose which one you want the most.

i have a lot not going to lie, but anyway ill start the chapter now.

later lovely people!

"Okay ready Stan?"

"Sure am Tommo."

"Alright...one two three four I declare a thumb war."

*harry isn't exactly fond if the idea that his Daddy hasn't been paying attention to him since his friend stan is over playing a stupid game of thumb war with him."

"Yeah that's right the Tommo won baby!"

*harry doesn't know what came over him but he grabbed his Daddy's hand and just started kissing his thumb*

"Muha muha muah."

"Princess it's getting weird now."

"Stan I think you should go now, i'm about to have my Daddy fuck me so you should leave."

"Oh my-"

"Okay bye, see you never again!"

"What the hell was that?"

"I don't like him."

"Why not he included you and even said how cute we are."

"You only paid attention to him. You didn't even bother to make a full on conversation with me."

"Awe my baby boy is jealous."

"You're damn right I'm jealous."

"Did you really have to tell him that i was going to fuck you though?"

"It wasn't a lie."

"Oh really princess?"

"Really Daddy."

"Where so you want Daddy to fuck you this time baby boy?"

"Where your friend was sitting."

"So you want me to fuck you on the counter?"

"You don't?"

"Fuck baby that's so hot, bend over."