"I don't like your new friend."

"Awe Nick stop I'm blushing."

"You are cute though even more when you blush, right louis?"

"Mmm."

*louis not so pleased with his princesses new friend clearly flirting with him, makes up an excuse for nick to leave like right now*

"Gee Nick it's getting late don't you think?"

"Oh well-"

"Maybe you should start heading home yeah?"

"I mean-"

"I'm sure that boyfriend of yours is probably wondering where you are."

"Oh yeah-"

"Well it was nice meeting you bye."

*pushes him out of the door as fast as he could, smiles to himself when he shuts the door*

"Well that was rude."

"Oh was it?"

"Yes Daddy it was, I'm trying to make more friends-"

"I don't like your new friend."

"But I'm trying to make new friends-"

"He wont be one of them."

"What why!"

"Really princess?"

"Yes really!"

"You want to raise your voice some more?"

"N-no. Sorry Daddy."

"I don't want him to be one of your new 'friends' because he was flirting with you non-stop, in front of me...you're lucky all I did was throw him out nicely. If I waited any longer I would have beat the shit out of him, but I didn't because I know my princess doesn't like it when I do that."

"But Daddy I want new-"

"Tell you what, how about I introduce you to my friends that I've been hanging out with?"

"Really?!"

"Yes princess, I talk about you all the time to them and i also talk about how I did some damage to some people who flirted with you, so I know they wouldn't be dumb enough to try anything with you."

"Thank you Daddy!"

"No problem princess, now how about we take a nap?"

"Okay Daddy."

*and if louis woke up to harry giving him a blow job while louis returned the favor by eating his princess out no one has to know*

Omg I'm almost to 1000 reads!!

Holy shit.

Has anyone heard of DannyLikesPizza?

He's awesome he reacts to one direction and Larry videos he ships them. Like fuck.

A guy who ships Larry is fucking awesome. Idk if he's gay or not but it doesn't matter.

You should check some of his videos out he does other famous people and ships too.

Later lovely people!!!