(BDYUD pt.2)

*louis starts to pump his princess, getting straight(gay) to it, not giving him mercy*

"D-daddy oh god!"

"Make sur e to keep your eyes on the road princess."

*pumps his princess even faster if possible*

"Daddy i-i'm g-gonna c-um, i h-have to pull over Daddy!"

"If you pull over I'm not eating you out in the back seat."

*sqeezes his princess, giving his tip a few ligh touches*

"A-AHH-HHA god Dad-dy f-fine. Can i c-cum? Please Daddy."

"Cum princess."

*cums all over his Daddy's hand and a little on the stearing wheel*

"Daddy that was amazing!"

"You can pull over now princess."

*louis is already getting in the back seat, climbing over the arm rest and sitting down groping his member through his pants*

"Good princess, now climb back here."

*harry already took his shirt off eager for this*

"Daddy do you want me to blow you-"

"No princess it's all about you right now, i can get my self off later, I'm going to pleasure my princess now. Lay down on your back baby."

*lays down and lifts his hips for his daddy to take his jeans off including his panties*

"Pretty panties princess, you always look beautiful."

"Thank you Daddy."

*blushes even though they've been doing and saying stuff like this for years*

"Are you ready to be eaten out princess?"

"Yes Daddy- o-oh that feels so good."

*louis only needed to hear yes to start eating his princess out right away, using his tough to circle around his baby's rim first, then he slowly starts to stick his tounge in his hole and starts to lick all around in side loving the taste of his baby*

"Princess you taste so good, like honey."

*harry blushes because that's exactly what he used as lube earlier when his daddy was out, oh well he can tell him later*

"D-daddy you-it -your tounge feels so good inside of me mmm."

*doesn't say anything to his princess cause he wants to focus on finding his baby's special spot-*

"Ahhh oh god there, there Daddy!"

*found it, smirks only a little about to cum himself from rubbing himself against the seat, just couldn't help himself, moves his tounge faster in and out of his princess, putting more pressure on his special spot*

"Daddy i-i'm about to cu-cum!!"

"Cum for Daddy princess."

*harry cums for his second time, louis cuming after hearing his baby's beautiful moans*

"Thank you so much for that Daddy. I love you."

"No need to thank me princess, I loved it and I love you."

Lmao looks like I did a double update today.  How'd you like it?

I didn't want to make the chapter to long, but I also didn't want to make a part three to this lol.

Does anyone have any good bottom Louis fics? I need a good one please.

Later lovely people!