"Since when do you take selfies anyway?"

"Princess come here I want to take a picture."

"Now?"

"No I asked you to come here and take a picture with me so we can take it tomorrow."

"Ugh I though we agreed none of your sarcasm late at night Daddy."

"Well maybe if you just take a fucking picture with me when I ask you nicely then I wouldn't have been sarcastic."

"Fine."

"Thank you princess."

"Since when do you take selfies anyway?"

"Since I met you."

"So since I'm the reason you started taking selfies can you fuck me when you're done taking the picture Daddy?"

"Fuck yeah princess."

"Why do you need the picture so bad anyway?"

"So I can send it to this girl that wont-"

"You're texting some girl?"

"If you would have let me finish I was going to say the girl that wont leave me alone, because she thinks that I'm straight even after I told her that I eat my boyfriends ass out almost everyday."

"Oh..."

"Yeah oh, now smile for the picture princess."

"It looks great."

"Can you fuck me now Daddy."

"Oh of course baby, right after your five spanks for-"

"What I didn't do anything!"

"Make that ten, for cutting me off twice."

"I'm sorry Daddy. "

"Get ready to count princess."

Omg over 700 reads thank you so much!!

Does anyone else watch Once Upon a Time? That's my show I'm only on the second season but damn it's so good.

I totally ship red with bell.  I don't know all the ships to the show lol but a lesbian couple in the show would be nice, even gay God I live for shipping same sex couples.

Later lovely people!