"But do you forgive me?"

Thank you so much for over 300 reads!!!

"Daddy?"

"Yes princess?"

"Um...I know that it woke really make up for what I did, but I...um, like...here."

"Oh baby it's beautiful, thank you so much."

"You're welcome Daddy and I know that it doesn't change the fact that I was in the wrong, but-"

"Princess I already told you that it was fine."

"But do you forgive me?"

"...I-"

"Look I know you don't and that's okay. I understand why you don't. I just want you to know that it does mean a lot to me when or if you forgive me, because I love you and I am going to everything I can to get your forgiveness-"

"Princess I forgive you okay? Don't beat yourself up about it so much. I'm sure I would act the same way-"

"No you don't, you're only saying that, because you don't want me to be so worked up over it. I really appreciate that Daddy, but I know that forgiveness is everything to you and I'm going to work extremely hard to get it. I want to prove to you that I really am in love with you. If it takes a while then so be it."

"I'm so in love with you princess."

"I'm so in love with you Daddy."

So sorry this is late

So sorry this is late. I didn't wake up till around 4 then my mother wanted me to wash my dog, I took a shower, and I just finished eating.

The chapters will be uplifting again soon don't worry it's not a sad book lol.

I'm cold right now.  I say that wearing a sweater and shorts, good job me. God I need friends. Anyway later lovely people.