Chapter 9

After a while, people started talking and getting to know their new partner. Elena turned to Ian who looked to be in deep thought.

"Why is she so obsessed with me if I'm not supernatural?" Elena whispered. Ian turned to look at her. He hesitated before sighing.

"Okay listen. I'm not supposed to tell you" he said before looking around. Elena rolled her eyes as he kept talking. "But if you must know, you are. Along with everyone in this room."

No. She was normal. She couldn't be. She was a normal girl going to a normal school who had a normal job and a normal life. Elena thought as her mind raced.

"Does that mean?"

"Yes Elena"

Ian was a vampire.

"Why am I here?"

"I'll get in trouble if I tell you and if you think your punishment is bad imagine mine" he said before turning toward the window. "And you'll probably be included."

"At least tell me about you and the she demon" I muttered knowing that she heard me and accepting my punishment.

"We dated. Then I broke up with her..." he said. "But she never took the hint."

"Well Ian, if you're going to tell her everything" I heard her voice. "You might as well do it while you're fucking her senseless until neither of you can get up!" Delia screamed as she pushed a button of a small circular device and three men came running in. They lifted the two up and dragged them out of the room and down the hall.

The guards threw Elena and Ian into a dark room and locked the door.

"Where are we?"

"My personal hell" Ian said sarcasm in his voice.

"Ian, if you don't do it. I will make sure to kill her and her entire bloodline and her siblings too!"

"Delia don't!" Ian yelled back. "That would kill both of our races!"

"Then do it Ian"

Ian turned to Elena whose eyes were wide with fear and filling with tears. He hugged her tightly but knew what he had to do.

"DO IT IAN" Ian groans before taking off his shirt.

"I'm sorry" he whispers. "Please forgive me."

------------

"Do it" Dalia's screeching voice rang through the room.

"It's been four days Dalia" Ian groaned. It got to the point where the two just stopped putting their clothes on because Dalia would not let them out. So there, in the dark empty room, lay a dark hair man and a shorter dark haired girl both naked and didn't care.

"Ian. Please" Elena whimpered as Ian came over to her once more.