Chapter 6

Elena learned that three times a day, food is delivered on plates and one of the arm restraints is removed but a motion sensor is attached and it sends out a shock if any suspicious activity is detected.

"Jack, you are misbehaving" the door opened revealing Delia and two of her men. "You're supposed to behave"

Jack was trembling and on the verge of tears. The girl next to him, Olivia, was shaking in fear with free falling tears running down her face.

"Poor Olivia" Delia said. "She was behaving so well but now because Jack had to misbehave. She also gets a punishment." Delia said walking over and putting a muzzle over Olivia's mouth before pressing a combination of buttons.

A second later four walls emerged from the floor encasing the duo. Delia had an evil smirk on her face.

"Please!" I heard Olivia's muffled screams. "Don't do it Jack!"

I heard a zap and a male scream. Delia smirked as her and her men walked out of the room. The rest of us stared straight ahead as Jack and Olivia had to experience the punishment for misbehaving.

-------

"Why does she do this?"

"She's trying to rid the world of hormonal tendencies" Nick whispered. "She's trying to make teenagers fear sexual acts so when they grow up they won't want to do it."

The door opened and in walked Ian. He looked worried and scared as he walked up to me. "Listen sweetheart, you need to promise me that you will be on your best behavior for next couple of days"

Elena nodded very confused at what the dark haired boy was saying. He smiled and hugged her before running out, his white coat flying behind him.

----------

The next morning, the PA system announced that there would be a very important arrival and that we would all have to be on our best behavior.

Same old. Same old.

Best behavior.

Or else.

Whatever.

"Ow!" Elena exclaimed. Nick turned to her with a worried expression.

"What's wrong?"

"I just got zapped" she said confused.

"Were you thinking bad thoughts?" Nick said with a worried face. "Please tell me you weren't."

"Looks like Elena is misbehaving" Delia announced as she walked in with an evil grin. "Xavier is also thinking misbehaving thoughts."

She walked over to a boy in the last row next to a blonde girl who was still asleep. She pushed some buttons and the walls began to emerge from the floor again.

"No! Don't make me do this!"

She turned and began walking towards Nick and Elena. "I'm so sorry Nick. I didn't think she knew what we were thinking."

She pushed some buttons making the four walls grow. There were no lights in the miniature room.

"I'm so sorry" Elena whispered. Nick smiled a  reassuring smile.

"It's okay. We just won't do anything." Nick smiled. Elena nodded but was still worried.

"Fine, if you two are going to be that way" Elena heard Delia's voice. She was really hoping she had been talking to Xavier. That is until Nick's hand began to move toward Elena.

"Nick what are you doing?"

"I can't control it" Nick said. "I can't stop. I'm so sorry Elle"

His hand met her body as his eyes met hers. Elena was on the verge of tears while Nick was still trying to fight it.

"Little fighter huh?" Delia's evil voice was heard again.

Nick began to undress making Elena panic.

"No!" She screamed. "Please Nick"

"I'm sorry I can't stop it!" He exclaimed as he came closer to Elena. "It's like she controlling me!" He began to undress Elena who continued to cry.

After what seemed like hours, the walls disappeared leaving an ashamed looking Nick and a crying Elena.

"Assume perfect behavior" the PA system said before the doors slid open revealing Delia, two of her men and Elena's best friend.