Chapter 5

"No" Elena said standing there.

"No?" Delia laughed.

"You can't make me go in there" Elena said crossing her arms and letting her stubbornness emerge.

"Fine" Delia said pulling out a radio "security we have a MBS in A1822"

"10-4" the radio responded. Elena and Delia exchanged looks before a team of men came running in and lifted Elena up and threw her over his shoulder. She kicked and punched and squirmed in attempt to get out of the man's grip. She began screaming but was shortly cut off by a muzzle being placed over her mouth making it all muffled.

"Now, gentlemen, could you please place her at table 4 subsection 1" Delia said. The men froze for a second before walking in. Elena noticed the people in this room were her age and were just sitting there. Not in groups of four but groups of 2.

They placed her in a chair and fastened the belts across her lap and over each shoulder. They buckled her arms down to the arms of the chair and her legs to the legs of the chair. One of the men leaned over to Elena's ear and whispered "Behave and nothing will happen. Trust me. I was in your position."

The men left the room and Delia sauntered up superiority emitting from her. "Now was that so hard." She said removing the muzzle.

"Everyone say hello to your new roommate, Elena Daniels" she said maintaining eye contact with me. "She's 20 years old"

"Hello Elena" the entire room said in unison.

"Be good" Delia smiled before walking out. Once the door closed everyone turned around with worried faces.

"Please behave" a girl about my age sitting at the pair in front of Elena pleaded. "If you don't we'll be required to do things that are awful"

"Like what?" Elena asked looking to the boy sitting next to her.

"We'll have to do adult activities" he muttered looking down at his straps. "It's not fun" he leaned over to Elena's ear. "If someone gets pregnant, they beat them until the baby dies. Then they're never seen again."

"How do they control us though?"

"It's the sugar pills" an older boy behind us spoke. "They're actually mental control pills. And the injection is a genetic change liquid."

"I'm Nicolas by the way. You can call me Nick" the boy sitting next to me said.

"I'm Elena"

"Oh we know, the scientists and creators have been discussing your arrival for the past two weeks along with a boy named Simon."

"Oh" Elena said sitting there thinking about what she'd have to do.

"Don't worry, as long as we listen and behave we won't have to do anything"

Sure, Elena respected the rules but it's not like you don't make mistakes.