Chapter 8

Ian kept the handcuffs clasped around their wrists. Delia smirked as they neared her. They saw one of the boys from the room submerged in a pool of coins. Elena was confused while Ian sighed.

"Delia, don't you know how to do proper torture"

"Oh Ian, this boy, Christopher, is a germaphobe and he knows we fished all that loose change out of the local sewer" she smirked evilly as she looked down at the boy who was desperately trying to rid himself of the dirty coins.

"You're such a weird girl" Ian muttered making Delia smile.

"But you love me for it" Ian sighed as Elena looked up at him.

"They are together? Why would such a nice guy go for her?" Elena thought. She tried to suppress her thoughts because she knew that Delia could tap into them. "I just hope I don't have to be hurt again"

"Come along" Delia said with a hand gesture.

The duo followed Delia into the room to see all the boys and girl had returned but were sitting next to the guards that had taken them. It seemed the room had grown in length to accommodate everyone. There was also a wrap around window that had become visible. On the other side of the window was a giant pool and several white vans. Each van said "Training" on the side.

They placed a boy in the passenger seat before submerging the van and turning a timer on. The boy escaped in a matter of minutes. The men timing him stopped the timer and nodded before pushing him through a black door and doing the same to a girl.

"Behave" Delia said as always before walking out. I noticed the guards were strapped down just like us but they seemed to be calm and used to the feeling.

"Hello Brother" Ian said with a smirk to the guard behind us. He didn't even look. He couldn't have known that he was sitting behind us. I turned my head to see a boy with brown hair and brown eyes sitting next to a girl with dark hair and dark skin named Bonnie.

"Ian, you're scaring your partner" the guard chuckled.

"Oh Paul, Dont I do that to everyone?"