Summer is ending

*UMM WOW! The number of reads I am getting right now is absolutely ridiculous.. You guys rock! I'm loving it! SO sorry it has been so long since last update.. my schedule is absolutely crazy right now.. but I love you guys and thank you so much for all your love and support! It is greatly appreciated!*

DEREKS POV 

I woke up to Stiles, his head laid snugly into my bare chest, softy snoring. I smiled at his graceful features. Lord, he was gorgeous. His jaw was clenched and chiseled like a Grecian statue, and small moles dotted his face like perfect stars lining the limits to the never-ending universe. His long lashes perfectly outlined his honey dipped brown eyes, and his lips, pink and plump, were slightly parted. We hadn't even done anything the night before. I knew that I had to tell him, and show him, how much I actually loved him. By showing up wolfed out I showed him that my feelings for him over powered my wolves need for a mate. I also knew that even though lust was a prominent feeling in my body, Stiles needed that reassurance. So, after we had kissed and "I love you" had been exchanged, I wrapped him up in my arms and we slept. Every so often I would wake and kiss the top of his head softly, making sure to not wake him. With him in my arms, I could rest peacefully.

Deep in thought, I barely noticed him shifting in my arms. I looked down at my beautiful mate, his eyes now fluttering open.

"Good morning" I said, sleepily.

He rubbed his eyes, and peered up at me under the shading of his thick lashes. "Mornin'"

"Want some breakfast?" I asked, scooting from underneath his head. He groaned as his head hit his pillow.

"Why did you have to get up so fast?", He asked, "but sure.. of course.. ya know the breakfast thing." He responded looking up at me from the bed.

I walked towards his bedroom door, ready to open it, when Stiles hand grabbed my hand from the door. 

"My dad.. I think he's here." He said, looking worried. 

That’s when I smelt it.. the pot of coffee. I also heard the soft padding of footsteps down in the kitchen. How could I miss that? It was Stiles.. his scent and presence was a distraction, and that was going to be a problem in the future. 

"What's up with your wolfy senses?" He asked, sarcastically, obviously happy he had caught me in time. He removed his hand from mine and placed it on his hip. This caused me to chuckle.

"It's you Stiles!" I exclaimed, still chuckling at his antics. "You distract me from everything around me!"

"I seeee..." He hissed into my ear. "Does this help?" He asked cupping my groin in his hand. 

"Really.." I dragged, taking his hand off, "Your dad is only a floor below us.." 

"It's a good thing he's not a werewolf then." He exclaimed, winking in my direction and beginning to take his shirt off. 

I knew what needed to happen at that point, and, sadly, it didn't involve a shirtless Stiles. I reluctantly motioned for him to put his shirt back on. 

"Bu- uttt.." He whined, giving me his adorable puppy eyes.

"Stiles, your dad needs to know what is going on.." I said, scared of his reaction. "Honestly, it would make me more comfortable about everything." 

His eyes grew big for a second in fear, but relaxed when I grabbed his hand.

"It's okay, Stiles, if you don't want to.. but I think we should." I offered.

"No... no, you're right.. we do need to tell him." He said, unsure.

I squeezed his hand and let go, putting on a random shirt lying on the ground. I opened the door and allowed him to go in front of me. He walked down the stairs and I trailed a little behind him while he walked into the kitchen where his father was sitting with a cup of coffee. 

"Hey Stiles." I heard him say, "What's up?"

"Actually I need to tell you something.. no- no wait.. we need to tell you something..." He said, and I took that as my cue to walk in and take my seat next to Stiles across from the Sheriff. 

 The Sheriff's forehead wrinkled in confusion, "Is someone in danger? Is there some other supernatural creature?" 

I smiled in my head at his reaction, but my face was emotionless. "No sir" I said, "Stiles has something he needs to explain to you." I grabbed his hand under the table discreetly as his heart was about to skyrocket out of his chest. With my touch it slowed, and we both sighed in relief.

"What’s going on son?" He questioned, now looking to Stiles for answers.

"Umm.. well.. Me and Derek.. we are.. umm" He stumbled over his words trying to think of the right way to say it and I rubbed his thumb with my own. 

"We're together Sheriff Stilinski." I finished for him, knowing his anxiety was at a high level. Stiles seemed to hold his breath waiting for a reaction, but the Sheriff's reaction even surprised me. 

The Sheriff's face lit up in the biggest smile. 

"Dad?" Stiles questioned, afraid for his sanity.

"You know what son? I am so happy for you. After all we have been through you finally found someone to help you guide the way. You have seemed in lighter mood lately........ Oh, and Derek, please call me John." He said glancing in-between the two of us. 

We both released the breath I didn't even realize I was holding. I glanced at Stiles and he was smiling ear to ear, just staring intently at me. What the Sheriff had just said had shocked me. I hadn't even come to terms with how deeply I had felt for Stiles and just hearing it from someone else's mouth made me truly see my feelings. 

I loved Stiles with all my heart... no if's and's or but's. 

ISAACS POV

“Isaaaaacccc..” Scott whined into my chest, glancing up into my eyes.

“Whaaattttt?” I dragged out looking down.

Scott had come over tonight to hang out. He said that he was lonely and confused but I didn’t question him. If he needed someone I was here, and I would always be here.

You could say that me and Scott were in a relationship.. more like a sex-relationship. Though, I wanted more than just that. I had cared for Scott for a very long time, but since he was with Allison I couldn’t do anything about it. When he was finally free of her reigns I took it as my chance to snatch him up. I mean, yeah, I did it kind of forcefully. He had gone to Derek’s loft to look for him, but I was the only person there. I pretty much attacked him, but he went along with it.

“What are we gunna do?” He questioned, now sitting up and looking at me with his warm brown eyes.

“What do you mean?” I asked a little confused, moving my hand down to the small of his back.

“You know about us.. I mean, Isaac are we in a relationship? Like, boyfriend?”

“I don’t know Scott. Summer is about to be over and things are going to be.. different..” I said, sadly, really not meaning what I was saying.

“Isaac.. we can’t just throw away what we have… it’s.. it’s.. I don’t know… it’s special..” He stuttered, searching my eyes for the right thing to say.

“I know.” I said, laying back in the bed, and allowing him to bury his head in my neck.

*I have decided that instead of making a second book I am just going to continue writing in this one. I will still follow the plot I had planned for the second book, but this just makes it easier! I hope that is alright with you guys! Love you forever and always my chicken nuggets! Another update before Christmas.. PROMISE!*